Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.
Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.
You name your first born son Browning!
I can't believe we haven't had this one yet!!!
If you name your daughter Beretta.
Finnian Browning ...... born Jan 3 2009, 8 lbs 3 oz; 20.5" I had his first gun the same week we knew we were pregnant, boy or girl.
......you have spent more on guns in the last 6 months than you did on your wifes engagement ring.
......your fiance didn't want a ring, she wanted an AK-47. And, you bought a matching set.
...... you let your wife go out and blow all kinds of money on junk she'll never use just so she won't gripe when you buy that latest piece you really need for your collection!!!
.......you remember important family dates based on when you purchased a firearm.
I taught a kid named Remmington. His mom had a little girl and I told her to name her Daisy (she wasn't happy - go figure)
Actually, I read it in class.... This thread is amazing!
If you see the news article about all the guns the police found in a house and you think, "thats it???"
Oh, you've seen our local Sportsman's Warehouse then!
I know where John Wayne's gun actually is. The recent article in the NRA Magazine that thought Duke gave it to one of the engineer's at his oil company was wrong. No I won't tell you where Duke's gun actually is! When the person he actually gave it to passes away it is in his will that it go to the Smithsonian where it belongs.
I did get to actually hold it.
Your honeymoon destination is "Thunder Ranch."
this one goes out to me and my brother's best friend , Aron Wygant , He died at 31 yrs old of a massive heart attack , he was as stout as an ox , and when we went to a gun show , he would always rub gun oil around his neck and said it was "real men's cologne" . God bless him . He was a good man and a great friend . He was also a Civil War reenactment soldier . We will see ya later Aron
Seems that 30" might be a bit scant....
oh my gosh, i just imagined the most vivid elf reloading scene ever!!!!
I supposed you might be a gun nut if you are going on 20 years old, and don't have a car because you figured you needed to stock up on guns while you still could... the car can wait!
or if your cell phone wallpaper is a photo of your gun collection, and not a girlfriend/hot chick
- You find something you've been looking for and decide that you can live without electricity until next payday if they cut it off.
- You think targets with awesome groups are perfectly acceptable living room decorations when framed.
- You never ask yourself how much ammuntion you have, just why you don't have more.
- You have actually walked into your favorite gun store and been asked to work on something for the owner.
- When you think about winning the lottery and building a house, there's already a plan for a vault in half the basement so you can sell off all your safes.
- If you ALWAYS have at least five projects in various states of progress.
- If you've ever been told, "I can't believe you don't have one of those, you have everything else!"
- If not less than ten people come to you per month with some kind of gun-related question.
- If you have no flooring in your house because you stripped the old nasty stuff out and then decided that a new G19 was more important than buying tile and bare concrete is just fine.
- You refuse to ever squeal the tires on your car/truck because replacing tires cuts into your firearm budget.
- You won't spend 30 minutes to cut your grass but you WILL spend 3 hours stripping a 1911 down to be dura-coated.
- When you start checking out a gun you'd like to buy, you're immediately cataloguing everything you'll have to do to it to make it YOURS.
- You keep spare sets of grips around for a 1911 that have been custom fitted to YOUR hand "just in case" you bring another one home.
- You avoid having a girlfriend because they cut into your firearm budget.
Welcome to GT!!
Thanks for the welcome!
You use a lee dipper to measure out your coffee grounds in the morning.