"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The SHOT ShowCase' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. You mean everybody doesn't?!;P

;g

;8 ;I

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

;z ;z ;z

3. .Your wife will let you "buy that expensive new shotgun" if you'll finish the honey'do list.

4. gr81disp

gr81disp Bushbot v1.0

You practice and practice until you can make a smiley face on your target.

5. Glockdude1

CLM

You get so good, the next "smiley face" you do on a target ends up up with a "evil grin" on it.......... ^b

;N

6. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

You might be a gun-nut if...

1) The phone number of your FFL is on your cell (I realized this when I was arranging to get my new G19)

2) You have at least three people on your cell who you can call if you have a gun related issue or have a major problem at the range

Lynn

7. -if you convince your new wife to go to Valhalla in CO 'because of the shopping,' but she knows that the whole gun safe is coming with you.

-if your US Army unit armorer calls YOU and says, "You have too much stuff, we don't have the facilities at this POST to hold it all."

8. Glockdude1

CLM

9. If your kids guns cost more than their clothes, music collection, and all other posessions combined.

10. Guilty of both.

11. Me too. I have TWO FFL dealers on mine.

;g

;8 ;I

12. Lobezno001

Lobezno001 .45acp Lover

Hmmm...

There might be three people I CAN'T call with a gun related question.

13. -If you get pulled over by the cops and they want to know why you carry so many guns concealed... and your explanation makes perfect sense to them.

-If you get pulled over by the cops and during the conversation about why you carry so many guns concealed, and the merits of each gun, the ticket you so richly deserve is forgotten about.

14. Glockdude1

CLM

........you get pulled over and sell the cop a better gun than he is already carrying.......

;N

15. Vtwin

Hey guys, I stopped counting when I got over 50 that I can relate to. ;f

By the way when my oldest son turned 15 last summer I bought him his very own vaquero 44 mag. so we wouldn't have to share. That's normal isn't it.:)

16. Perfectly normal.

My 14 year old daughter has 2 Anschtz rifles. My 13 year old son has his own Blackpowder rifle, 20 ga shotgun, and has laid claim to my Glock 17 and Marlin 336.

17. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

if....

Your bathroom reading material includes things like Combat Handguns, Guns and Ammo, and the 2006 Midway Catalog.

The guys at your local wholesaler interrupt a gun sale to get you your ammunition.

You find yourself explaining that a Glock is a type of gun and that there are different grip lengths in 1911s, to your mother.

Lynn

18. RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF Senior Member

- If your favorite times of day are 2:23, 3:08, 3:57, 5:56 and 9:19

- Whenever you see a picture of a babe with a gun you notice the gun first..

- .. and you notice if her finger is on the trigger or not.

- You think being a "Glockoholic" is a real illness.

- Your kids prefer Eddie the Eagle to Spongebob.

- You wish the "One Gun A Month" type laws would be changed so it would require everyone to buy at least one gun a month.

- You spend time reading and contributing to threads like this one ;f

19. Glockdude1

CLM

-Your kids let you know when a certain caliber is starting to run "low", (below 2000rds).

-Your kids can ALSO show Dick Cheney, the proper way to carry/use a shotgun in the field.

;N

20. Glockdude1

CLM

.......You have someone in your family with the initials "A.C.P"....

;N