Glock Talk banner

"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

124K views 1K replies 172 participants last post by  SomeDay 
#1 ·
"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

-If You've ever dabbed a little Hoppe's on your neck before going on a date...
-If you bought checkering tools, checkered all your gunstocks and are now starting on the bedposts...
-If you cannot really recall just how many guns you own...
-Surplus ammunition suppliers call you to see if there was anything you were looking for...
-If you bought a gun from a gunshop, only to realize you used to own it years ago...
-If you've ever shot out a 1911 barrel.........
-If you save brass and have a case tumbler, but don't reload...
-If you ever stripped the paint off of your car and then blued it
-If you've ever bought ammo for a caliber you didn,t shoot, thinking that someday you might own a gun in that caliber...
-If your computer passwords are gun related...
-If your five-year-old can detail strip and fully reassemble an M-1 Garand............
-If you take your guns out of the safe and handle them, just so you can wipe them down before going to bed...
-If your local gunsmith calls you for obsolete parts...
-If you home-school and use ballistic tables for math lessons...
-If your gun safe is bigger than your refrigerator...
-If the speedometer on your car is in both m.p.h. and fps...
-If you call Brownells and they recognize your voice...
-If you own reloading dies for calibers that you do not shoot...
-If you understand Smith and Wesson's model numbers...
-If you ever bought two different brands of the same bullet just to see which one "shot better"...
-If you've ever had to explain "that it's not the same gun it's a variant!"...
-If watching the Lion King gives you the itch for a .470 Nitro...
-If you cut out your best groups and carry them in your wallet like photos...
-If you've ever gone to a gun show three times in one month, and were excited every time...
-If you feel that a golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range...
-If you ever accidentally seasoned a steak with FFFFg black powder...
-If your brass tumbler used to be a small cement mixers.
-If you identify the gun on the cover of Dillon's Blue Press before you notice the girl...
-If you make $30/hr at work and spent 35 min- on your knees at the range looking for that last piece of .40 brass...
-If you have guns in your safes that you can't for the life of you remember how you came by...
-If the FBI asks you to identify firearms they can't...
-If ammo manufacturers had to layoff workers when you went to Europe for a month's vacation...
-If you know the range of every tree in the neighborhood...
-if you can tell the caliber of any spent casing just by feel...
-If you plead with the gun shop to hold a rifle/shotgun until you have space for it...
-If you can't figure out why your non-shooting friends laugh when you say "Bushmaster"...
-If you didn't get that last one because you don't have any "non-shooting" friends...
-If you driver's license says "must wear night vision goggles."
-If your shoulder is callused...
-If manufactures ask you how their rifles hold up.
-If you get misty eyed evey time you sell a gun..
-If you alternate Silvertips, Hydra-Shoks and Black Talons in your magazines because they look prettier that way..........
-If you guess windage and range every time you look at a road sign...
-If you went out to the range this weekend to shoot up ammo, just so you'd have some brass to reload...
-RCBS answers your phone calls, "What have YOU dreamed up this time?"..............

:thumbsup:

See less See more
#278 ·
Originally posted by Glockdude1
.......You only buy your kids BELT FED MACHINE GUN TOYS for their G.I. Joe's............

:cool:
Your kids prefer their real guns (they wish they were belt fed!) to the ones their GI Joes have.

#279 ·
Saw one of these that said "If you buy HI cap mags for a gun you don't have yet" Well I recently found and ordered a 40 round drum for a GLOCK 21 (No It's NOT a typo. You read right. 40 ROUND DRUM.). And today, my Gun collection CAUGHT UP!!!! I BOUGHT A GLOCK 30!!! Now if that mag would just get here.

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

#284 ·
.......You use Hoppes #9 as air freshner........

Actually, I bought one of the plastic bottles of Hoppe's AutoPistol Bore Cleaners and left it in the back of the car accidently. It had one of those foil seals on the mouth of the bottle. When it got hot in the car the whole thing swelled up until the seal busted and leaked bore cleaner everywhere. My car smelled strongly of bore cleaner for 2 months!

That was rough... I had to drive with the windows down in 90 degree weather.

#287 ·
Originally posted by WorrGlock
Well yeah, I mean what else would it be about?
WorrGlock,

That poster is just a little Troll looking for attention. Just click the "ignore" button. All will be fine. I started this post almost 4 years ago, I will not let it be runied by that little Troll.

#288 ·
WorrGlock,

That poster is just a little Troll looking for attention. Just click the "ignore" button. All will be fine. I started this post almost 4 years ago, I will not let it be runied by that little Troll.

No worries here Buddy :)

Now where were we? Oh yeah.

If Gaston Glock is on your Christmas card list.

#289 ·
Wouldn't that be if YOU were on Gaston's X-mas card list? ;)

#290 ·
......Gaston calls you at home asking for the specs on that slim line, full size 9mm, .40 &.45 you have always wanted....... ;)

#292 ·
From NYC Drew in Cop Talk:

If you can count yer guns and yuh ammo, you don't quite have enough.

not quite a "You Might Be A Gun Nut If" but close enough!

#295 ·
Originally posted by mnMACD
I've learned one thing reading these posts. YOU ALL HAVE TO MUCH DAMN FREE TIME. GET OFF the couches sell you firearms so you can make rent, then talk about something non-gun related. If you can.
Sell you firearms: ha ha ha lololo, Sell your firearms

As said before, this is the wrong place to post your views. Please Troll elsewhere.

#296 ·
Originally posted by mnMACD
I've learned one thing reading these posts. YOU ALL HAVE TO MUCH DAMN FREE TIME. GET OFF the couches sell you firearms so you can make rent, then talk about something non-gun related. If you can.

If you feel sorry for this guy because he has a little Peepee.

:laughabove: You might be a Gun Nut :laughabove:

#297 ·
If you feel sorry for this guy because he has a little Peepee.

:laughabove: You might be a Gun Nut :laughabove:
:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :tongueout: :crazy: :tongueout: :wow: :dancing: :goodpost: :uglylol: :goodpost: :agree: :milestone: :dancingbanana: :pepper:

#298 ·
If you think the words to a night before christmas are as follows.

On Styer on Glock on Browning and Ruger, On Colt on Sig on Smith and Wesson.

If you have ever pictured Santas elves reloading ammo. (If you didn't before I bet you just did)

If your childs second word was "GUN" (first word was daddy)

:laughabove: Boy! was Mommy pissed :shocked:

#299 ·
If you think the words to a night before christmas are as follows.

On Styer on Glock on Browning and Ruger, On Colt on Sig on Smith and Wesson.

If you have ever pictured Santas elves reloading ammo. (If you didn't before I bet you just did)
:laughabove: Those have got to be some of the best for a while here!!!

And yes, I can now picture the elves working reloaders (generic ones to avoid flame wars-Santa can have whatever he wants)-thanks for the humorous mental image..."Hurry my little elves, the national IDPA match is only a week away":supergrin:

:thumbsup: :number1: :dancing: :rock: :rofl: :notworthy:

#301 ·
mnMACD, how can I put this? Please go away! please take your trolling and find another venue to irritate! It may be that you are acting like a 3 year old so are being treated as such.

Your comments are made with the obvious attempt to irritate those that visit and post here and on other forums. I do believe that the moderators have notified you of your poor behavior in the past as you were not "here" for a while. If you persist, you may find yourself banned.

This is indeed a pro-gun site that in the right forum members will listen to and debate your anti-gun stance. However, as I have informed you before, this IS NOT that forum. Please avail yourself to The Gun Control Forum to address these issues. In other forums, you are being an irritant as those other forums are the wrong venue for your posts and views.

To reiterate: Wrong place-go away!

What other way can I spell this out to you in a civil tone?

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.