"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Heres one for ya,I moved awhille back and found 3 guns,two shotguns and a pistol I didn't know I had.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member

Details please. "Gun nuts" just have to know what ya found.............

3. Lmao,ok,a german two shot derringer,in 38,an old rabbit eared 12 ga.shot gun,double barrel,and a single shot .410
  4. If the High School rifle team coach calls you because she wants to take the rifle team skeet shooting as an end of season party, and you are the only person she knows with enough shotguns.
  5. -if the first thing you grab when you wife kicks you out and wants a divorce is your guns, and you go back the next day for your clothes.
    -if you go through a case of soda a week, so you have something to shoot
    -if you ask your commander to count your m249 SAW as a field loss.(he said no :()
    -if your weekly shooting budget is just under 1/4 your monthly pay.
    -if you eat once a day, but your gun does twice
  6. Glockdude1

.....And plenty of ammo for the tournament.

7. Glockdude1

.......You spend your free time trying to "invent" a new cartridge..........
  8. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member

... to open a bottle, you used a rimmed cartridge that was in your pocket from your last range trip.

... You have your ammo inventory committed to memory, but don't have any clear idea how many pairs of socks or underwear you actually own....
  9. Glockdude1

10. If you named a dog after a gun.
    The omar here did that: Glock and something else, don't remember. His friend named his Kimber. My next one will have to be Sig. Also, I have a friend whose horse is named Colt. First I thought he was lazy, but then I was lmao when it hit me.
  11. If one of your local gun shops asks you to come work for them, because you've shown more knowledge than their employees.
    Note: Does not count if gun shop is Cabela's, Gander Mountain, or Bass Pro Shops.
  12. Awesome pic.
    -- If you have a gun range in your basement and charge admission...
  13. If you really do think the key to happiness (meaning of life, what have you) really is a warm gun. I know I do.
  14. Is that you, Clawson?
  15. -- If the amount of ammo in the car weighs more than the car itself..
  16. Isn't that a good thing? There's too many in Illinois as it is.
  17. Almost guilty. Did jump up and down and hit my head on the ceiling (don't have a mailbox, just a p.o box at the campus mailroom.)
  18. Who's Clawson?
  19. Don't know about a dog, but I did have a student named afer a gun.