"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If you are not quite sure what it is but like it anyway because it's a semi-auto .50:banana:
    If you like it even more that it's just a loner so that you can figure out its mechanics and how to service it properly.:)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

3. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

If you drove by this, and saw it was made of guns, but didn't notice what it was a sculpture of.....

picture not for the faint of heart.....

4. OhioLibertarian

OhioLibertarian Senior Member!?

Thats... so.... terrible..... oh my god.....

5. Glockdude1

CLM

Those poor AK-47 & SKS receivers............. :sad:

6. Not to mention BAR and M-1 carbines You can hear them screaming in pain and agony. The Horror, the Horror, The Horror!!!:shocked:

:sad: :shame: :crying:

To the murderer :nutcheck: and :okie:

7. sario528

sario528 Nobody Home

Oh dear Lord.:sad:

To whoever did that :50cal:

If that pic just ruined your morning.

8. i'd join:thumbsup: :wavey:

9. My name is chewbaca and I'm a gun nut. I'm afraid I've been lying to the group. I had a relapse last week and bought Ruger New Vaquero with a 7" barrel and in a shiny, beautifully polished stainless steel. Also, I've been going to the un-official range after work, and even at lunch time, too to pick up brass that I have been secretly reloading at night. I'm so ashammed. I haven't even shot any of them yet, just hording them But that's not my fualt, it's those bastards at the GT Survival forum that made me do it!!

10. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

I saw that out of the corner of my eye, noticed it was made of guns, and was completely distracted from noticing the several other sculptures nearby.
    In my defense, it was a pretty hot afternoon.
    In the artist's defense, people in Cambodia may have different feelings towards guns.

11. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

IF I ever find the Demon that `created that cataclismic monstrosity, and lay him to rest, and hold his wife and children in my ARMS

12. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If you issue a request for the GPS co-ordinance of said target.
    Yeah thats right, the evil sks, ak statue thingy. ask and ye shall recieve. lets destroy this blasphemy.:thumbsup:

13. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If you realize today that the more you look at that sculpture, the more you accept it and would even like to own it. And...thanks to whomever took that picture because without having seen it I might consider myself less of a gun nut.;)The guy that made the sculpture was possibly a gun nut but simply had shot out the barrels of most of these weapons, and wanted to honor them by giving them an after life, or something like that. :upeyes:

14. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

Google Earth screen capture of location.

15. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If your lucky enough to be part of this group of well educated gun nuts, and appreciate the map.Thanks, now when I win the mega-bucks I can go try to buy the crazy gun sculpture. I would routinely clean and oil it as if the weapons were still functional.And it would stay in my living room.:)P.S. It would be like an air freshener that reeked of Hoppes #9 and that would be cool.

16. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If when you buy beer you select Coors light simply because it has the words"silver bullet" on the can.:)

17. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

Be careful with that.... I once had a bottle of #9 break in my room... I was exposed to so much I couldn't smell, and completely lost my voice. Took me a week to figure out why I was feeling so bad.... My roommates didn't mention the smell, figured I knew about it....

18. Glockdude1

CLM

19. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

Yeah! now thats what I'm sayin.:laughabove:

20. ....If you've ever used Cosmoline as Deodorant.

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal: