"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

If you've "Been there, done that" And yes a turret pintle is my next vehicular upgrade. Will post pic's.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. If the USMC would not let you bring home your carry piece no matter how hard you begged. Damed regulations, Damned BATFE.

My carry was either a M-9, M-16A2 or M-249. The M-249 is the one I wanted to bring home with me.

:50cal: :animlol:

3. I know of a guy who field stripped an issued 1911 and sent it home inside a record player. Still has it to this day, I'm told.

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

4. If a friend shows you a film of hot girls shooting automatic wepaons and you think: "Man, she has absolutely the worst muzzle control I have ever seen." "She swept every one three times now." and "I will never go shooting with her, she still has her finger on the trigger even though the gun is pointed behind her."

Sorry guys, there is no hope for me. Just give me a good gun, some food and a case of ammo and I'll be fine. :supergrin: :rofl: :supergrin:

5. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

......You get frustrated when you are trying to see which model of weapon she is firing, but she won't stand still long enough!!!!!

:tongueout:

6. I know a guy (went to school with his brother) who mailed home an M16A1. His mother turned him in. He got 20 months (he had 20 months to go on his 4 year enlistment) at "hard" labor (pushed a lawn mower at Ft.Benning).

When he got out with his dis-honorable discharge he asked the AG office if he could keep the rifle!

Now that's nuts.

7. His own mother turned him in!?:shocked:

:freak:

:reindeer: :50cal:

8. now that ain't right:shocked: :sad:

9. If after getting a dishonorable discharge for mailing home an M-16, you ask the AG if you get to keep it.

That my friends is a gun nut.

For the lurkers here, yes, we know that he can't own firearms after getting a DH...:tongueout: But he does get style points. A bit stupid and wrong, but stylish. (But negative style points for his mom turning him in) :supergrin:

10. :milestone:By the way folks: The Official list is now over 800!!!!

:banana: :broccoli: :pepper: :snoopy: :teddy: :woohoo: :devildance: :horsey: :elephant: :bluesbrothers: :dancingbanana:

The list is inbound to all who have requested it in the past:
    Walter45Auto
    Sario528
    Someday
    cougar_guy04
    GunsRmyProzac
    ReyFufuRulesAll
    David9966

And the original poster: Glockdude1

11. Glockdude1

CLM

:thumbsup: :banana: :bluesbrothers: :cheers: :dancingbanana: :dancing: :drunk:

12. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

Somehow the cool video i tried to attach to this post did'nt work, so just disregard this attachment!!!I tried to delete it but I'm not able to.Sorry.Dave:upeyes:

13. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

never mind, picture didnt work right

14. Glockdude1

CLM

?????????????????????????

15. Glockdude1

CLM

........You RE read all entries of "You Might Be a Gun Nut If" several times and felt better every time!!!

:thumbsup:

Big Thanks to Navy HMC for keeping the list current/up to date!!!

:milestone: :music: :number1: :perfect10: :yourock:

16. you might be a gun nut if..........your nuts about guns:supergrin: :wavey:

17. :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

I like it...Simple, economy of words, comes straight to the point and makes a statment that can not be misconstrued. Why didn't I think of that? And best of all, It's True!!! Thanks Eddief4 :thumbsup:

Hello, my name is Bob and I'm a gun nut! The last time I caressed...I mean held and fired a gun was yesterday!

If you think there should be some sort of support group for gun nuts. Not to help them quit, but to help them be more accurate, faster, better, get a bigger collection, etc.

Couldn't call it GNA (Gun Nuts Anonymous) Any suggestions???

18. Glockdude1

CLM

Today for me!! I got a chance to fire a semi .45 Thompson. Loved it!!

:thumbsup:

19. David9966

David9966 Bumpstick

IF this is your next project gun.

20. Glockdude1

CLM

What is it?