"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. :needspics:

:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:
    :animlol: :animlol: :animlol: :animlol:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. If your one of the people that helps to put on the ROTC shoots at you're school . . . and you're not ROTC.

3. If you get banned from helping at ROTC shoots because you outshoot all the competitors.

4. :laughabove: Some of the guys and gals there, it doesn't take much.

5. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

The first time I went to F.L.E.T.C in Ga for training, I shot a "smiley face" with the 9mm pistols we were using. The instructors were NOT smiling when they saw my target. Yes, I passed, but I was warned NOT to do it again. Some people just don't have a sense of humor!!!!

:supergrin:

6. :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

:) "Have A Nice Day" :)

:animlol: :animlol: :animlol:

7. I got it for x-mas as kind of a joke gift. I thought it had some funny stuff in it especially some of the pictures. :animlol:

8. IF you didn't realize that HOPPE's #9 IS NOT an aftershave lotion until you read this thread.

9. Glockdude1

CLM

......Every time you hear a car back fire, you try to guess what caliber it could be.......... ;)

10. When you hear on TV one person ask another, "Are you packing?" You quickly look up to see if you can get a glimpse of their carry rig, but, sadly, you see a suitcase on the screen and they were talking about packing for a trip.

This happened to me earlier this week.:rofl:

Mike, yeah, I'm a gun nut.

11. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

You might be a gun nut if....

....The new nurses on your unit approach and tell you about the "citizen" in the trauma bay that shot his *ahem* nether regions, and you turn it into a discussion about "appendix vs. SOB" carry and "Mexican vs. holstered" and conclude the discussion with the importance of the "4 rules"....

:animlol:

12. Glockdude1

CLM

:needspics:

:supergrin:

13. Lynn D

Lynn D Bullseye?

Unfortunately, said incident occurred while I was off duty....

14. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:thumbsup: :supergrin: :thumbsup:

15. Glockdude1

CLM

[​IMG]

SCHWINGGG!!!!!!!!!

:laughabove: :animlol: :laughabove: :animlol: :thumbsup:

16. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

limp-wristing could be fatal...

:shocked:

*BOOM!* *thunk* :ambulance:

17. If you think there is just something satisfying about the sound of a pump shotgun being racked-as long as you're not on the wrong side of the barrell.

If you have ever said “a bad day shooting beats a good day working everytime”.

If you have ever gone over to a buddies house to help him clean guns, but your real reason is because he has a few that you want drool over.