"You Might Be A Gun Nut If"

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockdude1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

Welcome to GlockTalk!!!!

:thumbsup: :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Close, but I want twin 50's for my Mercury :supergrin:

3. sario528

sario528 Nobody Home

If you have ever thought out what it would take to mount a machine gun to your car.

(Guilty. .50BMG in the back of my Jeep.):tongueout:

4. If your friends just assume that you have gotten one of the first conceal carry permits in the state

If your friends are right!

If Your wife looks at you and asks "okay, where did you conceal your gun today?"

If while rummaging around your ammo, you find 50 rounds for caliber of gun you no longer or ever had and immediately start planning to find one.

5. If you clean up your room for the first time in a year and find sks 30 round mags, a 75 round AK drum, boxes of various ammo, long lost holsters, and your silhouette target that you used to qualify at your ccw class.

6. Glockdude1

CLM

........And you enjoy letting her "find it".......... ;)

:banana:

7. Ahem!....I will neither confirm nor deny... :innocent: :whistling:

:supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

8. If you are in a store and smell Hoppes No. 9 and you immediately think "Some one is carrying concealed around here." (Happened yesterday)

If you smell Hoppes No. 9 and immediatley think about guns-and whether or not to go home and clean yours.

9. If you have your FOID card number memorized . . . but can't remember your DL number to save your life.

10. I thought FOID cards were Illinois, not "Home of the lifetime CHL" Indianna. :supergrin:

11. I'm still a registered inmate over in People's Republic of Illinois.

12. Poor guy, you have my sympathies. :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

13. If you own a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide (Complete Protection From The Living Dead)."

If you critiqued the weapon recommendations in the above book.

14. If you correct people on gun message boards when they say "clip" instead of "Magazine".

15. -if when someone says they read a magazine you wonder for what, and what capacity and why they were reading it
    -if you plan on spending a large portion of your tax refund on ammunition, and reloading equipment, and a safe..
    -if you keep a gun mounted to the underside of your toilet tank cover just in case you need something to do while leaving a big one

16. If mine's anything decent, there may be some ammo bought with it, but most likely it will be spent on a Mossy :supergrin:

17. Glockdude1

CLM

I plan on using $1500 for a nice 1911, holster, mags & ammo.

In "gun nut" tradition I can't decide on which 1911 to get!! Kimber, Springfield, Para, Wilson???

:supergrin:

18. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

:shocked: wow, I'm not the only one! :shocked:

seriously, it's an "interesting" book, to say the least.

still...

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

19. ReyFufuRulesAll

ReyFufuRulesAll Pantless Wonder

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE THREAD!!!

ALL OTHER THREADS SALL BOW DOWN BEFORE THIS ONE AND HAND IN THEIR WIMPY 9MM'S, BECAUSE THIS ONE HAS A .50BMG CCW!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

20. Glockdude1

CLM

:thumbsup: