close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

you Know what Store Sells Biancci or other brand Speed Strips?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by antediluvianist, May 2, 2006.

1. antediluvianist

antediluvianist
    Expand Collapse

The HKS Speedloaders i use are OK lang but the revolver has to be turned competly vertical to get the cartrudges in : not exactly fast.

I have the importeD Longwitz spring-assisted speedloader on order; but do you know whether those Makati Cinema Square gunstores sell speed strips, Biancchi or whatever other brand?

Anybody knows where speed strips - Bianchi or other - are locally sold? I'll be happy to trade a bit of speed for a slower but more reliable feeding method by usung a strip.

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter
    Expand Collapse

bought mine at twin pines a few years back. unlike the bulky speedloaders with their cylinder profiles, speed strips lie flat in your pocket.

the rubber mouldings used by aluminum fabricators for bathroom doors and sliding windows might work...

3. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter
    Expand Collapse

Midway USA has them on backorder. I'm sure it will not be a problem to order several and have them shipped here.

[​IMG]

4. mikey177

mikey177
    Expand Collapse
    Remember

I got a Bianchi speedstrip at Hahn Manila SM City branch about a year ago for around P500, IIRC. You could call to inquire if they have them in stock, just don't ask if they have strippers :)