close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

You know those Wall St protests...

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by CAcop, Oct 4, 2011.

1. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

They are exciting our unwashed hippies into trying to start something here. Right now I am on the big clock until fujrther notice. I have their twitter feed set up on my phone. I might be able to catch up on paper while I wait. Rain is predicted tonight so that might scare the hair farms away.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

Well that wasfaster that expected. I guess hippies really don't like rain. At least I got some follow up I've been meaning to do for the last week.

3. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01
    Expand Collapse
    Pretty Ladies!

OT's good though, right?

4. PawDog

PawDog
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

Give it a day or so.......It's headed your way if you're in a larger, progressive city. All by design and as planned by the regime.

5. Hack

Hack
    Expand Collapse
    Crazy CO
    Gold Member

Good it went well there. Nothing in our area yet, but since there is a federal reserve and what have you here, something will pop up.

6. ateamer

ateamer
    Expand Collapse
    NRA4EVR

According to the news, they dispersed and will reconvene Thursday morning. It's going to rain tomorrow, but Thursday is forecast to be dry. I guess if you're going to fight the man, right all wrongs and subvert the dominant paradigm you can't get wet doing it. Wonder what their heroes like Lenin, Stalin and Ho Chi Minh would have done with revolutionaries who only fight when it's sunny.

7. blueiron

blueiron
    Expand Collapse

Lenin was an upper middle class attorney and nothing more, until he was exiled. He then sat around in coffee houses in London, Munich, Bern, Zurich, and Geneva after waking up in the early afternoon and postulated about Revolution. He then went to parties and excoriated others on the Revolution. After returning from exile, his Revolutionary Vanguard did some of the work, farming out the rest to the 'useful idiots' as he referred to them. The most he did was write books and newspaper articles urging others to sacrifice. Stalin was little more than a hanger-on to Lenin's coat-tails.

Uncle Ho did a little more, but he was too valuable as a face to the movement to risk losing him.

The idea of any of them doing hard manual labor as peasant revolutionaries is an outright lie.

They all fancy themselves as part of the Revolutionary Intelligensia.

#8 blueiron, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  8. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

So in other words I need to be drunk as a sunk on my days off so I can't come in.

9. wprebeck

wprebeck
    Expand Collapse
    Got quacks?

I got an email yesterday that we (our department's special response team) is on standby, and that LMPD SRT is aalready activated. Seems the unwashed feel it necessary to bring the crap here.

We're on alert because the park where the protesting is planned at, is about 25 yards from the ffront door of the jail. Yay.

10. p.d.

p.d.
    Expand Collapse

Darned considerate of them, I'd say. Won't even need a bus. :supergrin:

11. CAcop

CAcop
    Expand Collapse

They planned in a short commute to reduce their carbon footprint.

12. p.d.

p.d.
    Expand Collapse

Hey, if you're going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk. :rofl:

13. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman
    Expand Collapse

Wood shampoos all the way around!

14. The-Fly

The-Fly
    Expand Collapse
    The Bofh

15. buddah

buddah
    Expand Collapse

They should bring back attack dogs and water cannons like the old days. These hippies hate corporate greed, love to be tree huggers, etc.etc. but they gladly own I-pads, I-phones. Wear Nike sneakers and J.Crew sweaters all made overseas by illegal child labor. This is what happens to kids who get too much education.

16. TheJ

TheJ
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member
    Lifetime Member

I hope this hippie BS doesn't cause you all too much grief.

:rofl::rofl:

17. Bruce M

Bruce M
    Expand Collapse

Rain is made mostly of water which is part of the combination of "soap and water" which they pretty much universally despise. If one of the predominant components of rain happened to be "patchouli" your results may be very different...

18. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01
    Expand Collapse
    Pretty Ladies!

I counted one (1) solitary, lonely hippie guarding about a dozen signs, three air mattrasses, and a couple of backpacks on the corner of E. Main and Esplanade, which is ground zero for Occupy Lexington, this morning around 0800 on my way in to work. I guess the others went for egg McMuffins or something.

Speaking of which, have you all seen their Tumblr site?

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

Page after page of hard luck losers. I am sorely tempted to contribute:

"36 year-old survivor of the Battle of Ablaj Khawr. No health insurance. Denied my pension despite heroic service to my country. Trying to make it as a small business owner running my own delivery service. Want to work, but need parts for for my delivery vehicle, which I can't afford because I don't have any jobs which I can't take because my vehicle doesn't work because I need parts for it which I can't afford.

Corporations in league with the government have conspired to limit my ability to earn a living. Trying to provide employment for 6 employees and their dependents. One of my employees has a sister who desperately needs access to mental health services, which she is denied because, again, I can't provide health insurance.

I am the 99%"

(Hint: Ablaj Khawr is Arabic for "Serenity Valley.")

Or perhaps this one:

"Unemployed 35 year-old war veteran (twice decorated) and son of civil service employee, who had it better than I ever did. Mother died of breast cancer without health insurance. Recently released from jail after being arrested on trumped up charges during a bar fight some other people started. Tried to enroll in Art college, but was rejected, so at least I don't have any student loan debt. Have lived in homeless shelters in the past, but currently hanging onto a rent controlled apartment that I can barely afford on my pitiful service pension.

Denied employment due to my criminal record, which I have paid for and should not be held against me. Am currently trying to make it by selling copies of my autobiography. It details my struggles in life, and you can find it on Amazon. Every little bit helps.

I want a government that cares more about helping regular people by providing full employment and jobs for everyone who is able to work. The corporations should not be free- loaders and neither should anybody else. The government should make it its primary duty to provide a livelihood for its citizens and abolish all incomes unearned by work like the way the fatcats on Wall Street steal from the 99%. The government should confiscate all war profits from Halliburton and other corporations in the military- industrial complex. The government should require more profit-sharing in large enterprises. We also need more Social Security and medicare for the old people.

I am the 99%!"

Heh. Heh.

#19 Dukeboy01, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  19. ateamer

ateamer
    Expand Collapse
    NRA4EVR

Keep a bottle right next to the phone...