close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

You Guys Warned Me!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by WheelinArcher, Nov 16, 2012.

1. WheelinArcher

WheelinArcher

Jun 19, 2012
    Nor Cal
    To not order from ****** Tactical in Los Angles and I didn't listen...worse customer service and online experience that I have ever experienced!!!

Do yourself a favor and listen to those that have experienced the same thing that I have and stay away from them.

I order approximately $1,000.00 worth of "stuff" a month online for my firearm addiction and my 3 kids that enjoy it with me and I have never complained about a company before...Horrible!!!

2. JesseA

JesseA Glock Historian

Oct 7, 2012
    Shawnee Oklahoma
    Note to self......lol
    Thanks for the heads up.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. tonyparson

tonyparson

Jan 20, 2008
    Dayton, TN.
    I've order from them for a few years now and never had the first problem with them.. I've always got great service from them..:dunno:

4. JTSmith

JTSmith Œgfdrïńëçł

Mar 22, 2008
    Albany, GA
    I keep hearing horror stories, but I keep on ordering from them. I have probably placed 5-6 orders with them this year(1 last week; should be here Monday) and I have zero complaints.

5. jmb79

jmb79

Sep 27, 2001
    Wyoming
    I've been a satisfied customers of the company on several occasions over the past 10 or so years. I always call to get a confirmation that what I want is in stock, before I order. Funny how when they screw up, they REALLY screw up. Otherwise, on occassion, their prices can't be beat.

6. JC2317

JC2317

Oct 7, 2009
    North Carolina
    Same here. I'm sorry to hear about your problem but they have been great for me.

7. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Silver Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    I hate to here that!! I've put more than a few orders in the past (only for Glock & AK magazines) and have never had the first issue.

8. Southwind

Southwind

May 12, 2012
    Southwest Indiana
    What was the problem? I, too, have had only excellent dealings with them and have saved a bunch on magazines.

9. JTSmith

JTSmith Œgfdrïńëçł

Mar 22, 2008
    Albany, GA
  10. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    What is ****** Tactical ?

The rest of us might want to avoid it too.

11. kaech

kaech

Jan 26, 2012
    CG wisconsin
    ^i think botac......

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

12. HK Dan

HK Dan

Mar 27, 2008
    Oh, you do. Yes, so long as the order is in stock and they actually send you what you order, you'll have no problems. As soon as there is a porblem they start to show their ass and in a big way. I placed 6 orders with them and the last two went horriblyg. They can keep what they screwed me out of, and they will never see another thin dime from me.

13. t4terrific

t4terrific

Sep 8, 2011
    There is an organized conspiracy, here at GT, against Botach. It is a competition thing. The competitors (who are also advertisers) aren't willing to give their customers the same kind of discount prices. So, the smear campaign is used.

Not only does Botach have the best deals, but their communication, and promptness is excellent. I've bought at least 20 Glock mags from them. 4 separate orders. I am extremely pleased with their value, and service.

14. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    WHAT is the name of the company?:steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  15. CigarandScotch

CigarandScotch Fartacus

Sep 22, 2011
    Naw Cackalacky
    +1 This censorship is bull****

16. JTSmith

JTSmith Œgfdrïńëçł

Mar 22, 2008
    Albany, GA
    Throw an "h" on the end and you've got it.

17. CigarandScotch

CigarandScotch Fartacus

Sep 22, 2011
    Naw Cackalacky
    Hmmm. I bought from them once (without difficulty), but this isn't the first time I have read negative comments about them. Plenty of others to choose from. For now.

18. Genin

Genin Designated Left

Oct 25, 2010
    Bloomsburg PA
    I've been using them for years. I've only had them screw up one order of mine when the item was out of stock. The funny thing was when it finally came back in stock they sent me two by accident and only charged me for one. I called and told them and they said "keep it, no charge" for how long I had waited. They are just fine in my book.

19. TeeJay37

TeeJay37

Jun 4, 2012
    I've placed a few orders and am happy with them. Their prices are competitive and often have sales. I think the first time I ordered from them was a few Glock mags for like 18 buck with free shipping. Can't beat that. My only complaint would be that they don't have live inventory on the web, but I could just call to confirm. I've had 2 orders that had items out of stock and they promptly refunded me and sent the in stock items.