close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

You ever recorded yourself doing it?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by XDRoX, Oct 31, 2010.

1. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    Wow, glad to see you had your cloths on. I was worried there was gonna be something I didn't really want to see.:scared:

2. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Play it.

Oct 20, 2008
    Even done live web shows.

Wait. Oh...this is the reloading forum. :outtahere:

3. XDRoX

XDRoX

Jan 24, 2009
    San Diego
    Man, you're up late Fred.

We must have shot over 1000 rounds today. The old timers at the range hate us. They yelled at El_Nin0619 for going through the range bucket for brass.:rofl: Of course he gave them a piece of his mind.

So after that we asked everybody at the range if we could have their brass and they all said yes. We cleaned up. 9mm, 308, and 223.

The range officers were actually irritated that we were picking up everybody's brass. One guy said that if we really need brass that bad, the range sells it. Why would we want to buy it when it's laying on the ground for free:rofl:

We'd love if you'd come down in the next week or two to give us a lesson.
    I'll PM you.

4. EL_NinO619

EL_NinO619 EX-Swage Monkey

Aug 11, 2010
    San Diego
    You perv. It does turn me on a little..:whistling: The dillon, calm down guys.. I like this, now i can do QC from the comfort of my home..:popcorn:I bet you Jack is going to be real disappointed when he wakes up from his drug induced coma to find out there is no nudity in this. Cant wait for his reply.:fred::steamed:

5. AA#5

AA#5

Nov 26, 2008
    I don't have a progressive press, but it looks like those cases were already primed. Don't you have to push the handle forward to prime on a Dillon?

6. XDRoX

XDRoX

Jan 24, 2009
    San Diego
    You are correct. You do have to push the handle forward to prime. I had already primed these. This was all once fired crimped brass. So before this video, I tumbled, resized/deprimed, swaged, trimmed, deburred, tumbled, and primed.

I don't even have a die in station one. I plan on getting an RCBS X-die soon for station one.

7. Bello

Bello America/Italia

Sep 24, 2008
    East Coast
    lol and i thought it would be you and el nino mowing yards :rofl:

8. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO

OH GOOD GOD... the mere innuendo of XDRoX and EL NINO cavorting around in front of a video recording device is enough to make me wish for a quick transition to the other side.

The hell with my morning coffee and cigarettes, I'm gonna chew a handful of morphine and get this disturbing vision out of my mind.

I'M GONNA BE SICK, I'M GONNA BE SICK... GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU STUPID DOG!!!:puking:

Jack

9. shotgunred

shotgunred local trouble maker

Mar 1, 2008
    Washington (the state)
    No! I know that I am ugly. I prefer to watch videos of women doing it, even if they don't know what they are doing.:cool: