close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

You Don't Know Jack...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jack Wagon, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Mr Wagon to you

Jan 24, 2013
    Texas
    Wagon that is.

Hello Boys and Girls. I recently picked up a G21 gen3. My first Glock. Seems like the G21 gets a bad rap around here, but I love it. Shoots great, and fits nicely in my big ole bear paws.

Also recently picked up a new Sig P938 for CCW. Can we still be friends?

Anyway, this seems like a good place spend some time getting educated on a very reputable and reliable family of pistols.

2. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
    :welcome: Of course we can still be friends. I don't even own a Glock anymore and I still hang around this place. Great bunch of people here. :thumbsup:

3. deathpriest

deathpriest

Dec 12, 2004
    Florida
    Welcome from Palm Beach
    G21... my favorite one. Very accurate.. I shoot the G19 faster though!

4. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Welcome!

Dunno about the "bad rap" on G21's. Personally, I'm a big fan of .45 ACP.

5. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Mr Wagon to you

Jan 24, 2013
    Texas
    I'm a big fan of .45 ACP as well. That's why I bought it. But from what I have read on this very sight, a lot of people seem to have issues with the G21. It's either too hard to grip, or has a clunky feel to it when it cycles. All I can say is that I dig it!

6. RPVG

RPVG

Oct 6, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    If others have a problem with the grip or the feel, those are personal issues. Some say the same thing about the G30 (my EDC). But I can't remember ever hearing anyone knock the accuracy or reliability of Glock .45's.

As long as you're comfortable with it and can shoot it well, I believe that's all that counts.