You Don't Know Jack...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jack Wagon, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Mr Wagon to you

Wagon that is.

Hello Boys and Girls. I recently picked up a G21 gen3. My first Glock. Seems like the G21 gets a bad rap around here, but I love it. Shoots great, and fits nicely in my big ole bear paws.

Also recently picked up a new Sig P938 for CCW. Can we still be friends?

Anyway, this seems like a good place spend some time getting educated on a very reputable and reliable family of pistols.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    You don't know Jack Sh*** The Lighter Side Mar 29, 2007
    What do you have to make at home because local restaurants don't do it correctly? The Okie Corral Thursday at 11:06 PM
    When Facts Don't Work, Obama Preys on Emotions Gun-Control Issues Tuesday at 11:58 AM
    How come you guys don't have an Official H&K picture thread? Heckler & Koch Forum Sunday at 2:32 PM
    No, I don't want it, I have to have it, this new Zev Tech Gen 3 G19 Defender... General Glocking Oct 3, 2015

3. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

:welcome: Of course we can still be friends. I don't even own a Glock anymore and I still hang around this place. Great bunch of people here. :thumbsup:

4. Welcome from Palm Beach
    G21... my favorite one. Very accurate.. I shoot the G19 faster though!
  5. :welcome:

6. Welcome to the forum!
  7. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

:welcome: Enjoy GT....................
  8. RPVG

Dunno about the "bad rap" on G21's. Personally, I'm a big fan of .45 ACP.
  9. Hello and welcome.......
  10. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Mr Wagon to you

I'm a big fan of .45 ACP as well. That's why I bought it. But from what I have read on this very sight, a lot of people seem to have issues with the G21. It's either too hard to grip, or has a clunky feel to it when it cycles. All I can say is that I dig it!
  11. RPVG

If others have a problem with the grip or the feel, those are personal issues. Some say the same thing about the G30 (my EDC). But I can't remember ever hearing anyone knock the accuracy or reliability of Glock .45's.

As long as you're comfortable with it and can shoot it well, I believe that's all that counts.
  12. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!
  13. Welcome from Arizona.