close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

you cant protest the president.....when he is looking.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboywannabe, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    He wouldn't have had anything to sign if the republicans hadn't almost unanimously voted to pass it along with the democrats.

Coincidentally Ron Paul was one of the few votes against this law.

2. I just looked it up and Allen West voted for it as well, just sent him an email expressing how appalled I was.

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    More disgusting stuff from politicians.

Liberties go quickly when politicians are not restricted.

4. Ringo S.

Ringo S.

Jun 12, 2010
    This is not "slow, creeping destruction of some of our basic liberties", this is strong blow..
    By the way, if secret agents present in brothel, can they arrest their workers, if they protest against some requests?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  5. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    and america sleeps as their freedoms are slowly flushed down the toilet.

6. svtpwnz

svtpwnz

Nov 19, 2010
    SC
    No kidding! This a huge slap in the face to one of our most basic of rights! This is complete and utter BULL****!!!!!!:steamed:

7. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    Hmmmm... how would this look to Scotus? Does there have to be a test case, or can the law be challanged as it stands now?

8. svtpwnz

svtpwnz

Nov 19, 2010
    SC
    It needs to be struck down period! This is a complete violation of the first amendment and I don't understand how so many republicans voted in favor of this garbage. Our own freshman Congressman here in SC whom I like very much Tim Scott voted yes to this bill. People need to wake up to the fact that our rights are being stripped away by their bone headed elected officials every day it seems. :steamed: