Yep, let's legalize drugs...

Discussion in 'Civil Liberties Issues' started by Detectorist, Jan 8, 2013.

1. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist
    CLM

The real point you still fail to see is that the Federal drug laws are unconstitutional. Those laws are the responsibility of the State according to the Tenth Amendment.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Of course you can keep supporting the perversion of our laws and justify it anyway you like. It will still be funny when you start *****ing about how the government doesn't protect the laws and rights that support your agenda.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #161 syntaxerrorsix, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  2. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

The real point is you seem to think that your opinion is controlling authority.

The founding fathers saw this one coming.

3. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

If you can find a shred of evidence that can support federal drug laws after reading the 10A I'll be impressed. Want me to wait?

Or is this going to be another one of those moments when you realize you can't support your argument similar to your attempt at judicial review?

Did you even spend 15 minutes and Google it? Were you shocked when you discovered the Marbury v Madison was essential a power grab and that it was never presented to the people or states for ratification? Just an assumed power afterwards?

No, probably not. You continue on with platitudes and coy remarks. You've got it all figured out and fully accept that the government is your master.

Enjoy it.

#163 syntaxerrorsix, Jan 9, 2013
  4. And again I reiterate, how does it feel that no matter what you type you are still wrong?

5. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

Your opinion has been found wanting. You don't seem to be able to debate with facts either. So I feel fine knowing that some people can't be re-taught things they hold sacrosanct.

6. I can live in fact.

This is what I abide by:

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2925

I can't really recall ever enforcing a federal law. If we do, I've never seen a summons for one :tongueout:

This is all I do. Catching an addict with three grams of Heroin isn't going to land him in Club Fed. Even the guys charged with aggravated trafficking are charged through the lower courts.

#166 Ohio Cop, Jan 9, 2013
  7. I take this post as confirmation that if the law says you must seize guns, you will. You abide by the code.

I suspect you'll beat your chest about it too, what with all the guns you see associated with crime.

#168 certifiedfunds, Jan 9, 2013
  8. :rofl::rofl:

I am uncertain it is to our advantage as a species to have school crossing guards at high schools.

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I agree. Do they have those now? My generation survived, or didn't, without crossing guards.

10. I have already taken guns via court order. :tongueout:

11. You can make a joke about it but I think it's obvious what side of that line you will be on if guns are ever made illegal.

You will.....enforce the law.

#172 certifiedfunds, Jan 9, 2013
  12. RussP

Which law would that be?

13. You compare arrests for drug offenses to me taking guns door to door?

:whistling:

14. None. He is just being as anti-LE as he always is.

15. Certainly.

16. I'm not anti LE

17. RussP

Of course not. You are just anti anyone who enforces laws with which you disagree. :thumbsup:

18. I'm not that either

My community uses stop signs to enforce residential speed limits. I disagree with that but I hold no animosity toward the LEO who writes the tickets

#179 certifiedfunds, Jan 9, 2013
  19. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

Fixed it for you.