close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Yep another jump vid.

Discussion in 'US Army Forum' started by xxiv, May 9, 2007.

1. xxiv

xxiv NRA Member

May 7, 2007
    Northern Virginia
  2. bburgi

bburgi

Sep 14, 2005

3. 60Pilot

60Pilot

Apr 1, 2007
    TX
    AIRBORNE

B 1/319th 82nd Airborne Div. 2002 - 2006

4. xxiv

xxiv NRA Member

May 7, 2007
    Northern Virginia
    I remember the worst exit I had being when they were testing the Parachute Drop Bags (PDB's). First whoever designed that needs to be fired, and second, the rule about new guys cherry blast being combat light needs to be nixed also, especially on battalion wide mass tac's.

Between new gear that worked horribly and an extra 30lbs of the cherries gear on top of my own (team distributed) it was pretty much a swan dive exit. I remember thinking "hey there's fayetteville...and there's the underside of the plane..."

Even then it was a lot better than some of the exits I just saw in that video.

5. Lucafu1

Lucafu1

Oct 4, 2006

OMG those ****in cherries. thank god i never jumped with some of them guys. some of them made me cringe, the guy who sat straight on his ass and scooted out the door made me laugh though. i bet the JM were like WTF:rofl: