close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Yaya from hell

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Wp.22, Apr 22, 2009.

1. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    she should be killed..... point blank.... me ilog dito sa likod ng bahay ko..... pwede ko sya tapon dito.

2. sandman_sy

sandman_sy

Nov 15, 2006
    Philippines
    no no no.. wag naman atmarcella,

If i found out.. my yaya kicked my daughter. She's gonna recieve "hell" from me before i take her out for a "ride" (one way). Man, my heart feels bad after looking at the video.. what kind of a psycho person would do that to a kid.

3. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

Apr 27, 2004
    Cebu
    Wow! I don't have kids... But this is just wow... That kind of yaya deserves to be boiled in oil...

4. ahtsay

ahtsay

Jan 16, 2006
    i don't usually react to these but grabe ito..... we don't even do that to dogs, what more a little child. :steamed: Monster or Misunderstood?? Whats not to understand? She was stomping on a child lying helpless on the ground. Tapos pag tayo ng bata, sinipa pa sa mukha! I think I may share your sentiments on what to do with the yaya :steamed:

I'm not being racist but when we were in Bali, it was one of the most "dishonest" places (in my opinion and experience) we've travelled to. 1st day palang naloko na kami twice....isa sa taxi, where we were charged an extravagant amount of money to go 2 blocks. Second time was with this "time share" company; kunwari you've won something (i know! i know! I'm stupid) tapos they take you to their office where you waste half the day listening to their bola. Then muntik na kami maloko sa loob ng Adiddas store. By that time we were so paranoid that lahat tinitingnan na namin kaya hinde natuloy yung panloloko sa amin. After the trip, my wife told me that she won't go back to Bali even if the trip was free. :sad:

5. TTPower

TTPower

Aug 2, 2006
    philippines
    GRABE ITO! very disturbing......:steamed:

i shared the link to my brother and friends na may kids of their own...... lahat sila violent reactions rin!
    one of them even wanted to go to singapore and hunt down the yaya :rofl:

6. Wp.22

Wp.22

Jan 17, 2005
    philippines
    the indonesian yaya was sentenced to 24 months in jail according to the strait times. This was like 2 years ago pa so laya na siguro itong yaya na ito.

7. TTPower

TTPower

Aug 2, 2006
    philippines
    if thats the case someone should send her back to hell na! :steamed:

8. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Have they ever thought of hanging her?

9. teddyboy

teddyboy Big Dawg

Feb 17, 2006
    Quezon City
    I can't imagine people can do those things.... 24 months is not enough!

10. adenine

adenine New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Albay, Philippines
    I too can't imagine that some people would this kind of brutality among children! It really is very disturbing!:steamed:

11. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

Feb 24, 2006
    Manila, PH
    That yaya is such a loser..
    Kulang yung 24 months

12. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    Dapat sa mga yaya i-ligate! .......ng di dumami ang katulad nyan ahem

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  13. monsignor28

monsignor28

Jul 21, 2007
    Caloocan City
    the incident happened Nov 2007 so if its 2 years she will be out by Nov 2009

14. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

When I was 3 years old, my yaya slashed the back part of my left thigh with a butter knife because I wouldn't sleep. My mom beat the hell out her and had her sent to jail. I still have the barely visible scar.

15. I felt bad watching this video, halos maluha ako sa galit. I have an almost year old son who would be having a yaya in a few weeks.

16. superman79

superman79

Mar 3, 2006
    Philippines
    Give me 10 mins on the mat with her. Will show her what BJJ feels like when you cant tap!

17. ron-d75

ron-d75

Feb 9, 2009
    SoCal
    This is just plain brutal. Hitting and kicking a helpless child. To think a parent left his/her child for her to take care. This is worse than betrayal. This would sure bring out the dark/evil side of every parent.:steamed:

One day she will get hers. What comes around , goes around.

18. s.g

s.g

Mar 13, 2003
    Philippines
    How I wish I could hire her.

Mura lang naman settlement sa mga ganyang tao in case she goes missing afterwards.

19. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    my wife couldn't bear watching the video. its an old one but very disturbing