close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Xbox???

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Nicky D, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Nicky D

Nicky D CLM

Apr 25, 2004
    Souderton, Pa.
    What is the deal with no one having any Xboxes?? I am trying to buy it for my dad for Christmas and I can not find them anywhere. The worst part is no one will even take a credit card to hold for me when they come in! They gladly take your money to preorder games with out a problem or do a raincheck, but no not for the mighty X. Thank god I have had mine for 2 years now. Oh well, unless I get lucky between now and Christmas, no Xbox for dad to open up. He will have to wait until after the holidays. Maybe I will get lucky and there will be a price drop. If that happens then I am buying 2, one for dad and a second one for me to play on my living room tv;f

2. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    I am totally guessing here, but would this have anything to do with Halo2? I've heard of more than a few people who recently bought XBox basically to play Halo2.

3. Wulfenite

Wulfenite The King

I've seen them on the shelf..... might be a local thing.

On the bright side there should be a big price drop comming soon. They've been $149 for about 9 months now.