close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

www.kentuckianafirearms.com/forum .......

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by Toucan2442, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Toucan2442

Toucan2442

Apr 19, 2009
    Hey everyone :wavey: glad owner of a glock 27 along with a few other goodies. I just joined the website and it looks great. I have recently (last month) started another website www.kentuckianafirearms.com/forum and we need all the members we can get in order to organize events and get deals from local ranges and shops. So feel free to join if you want we have a very welcoming crowd and would love to hear from ya!

-Toucan2442

2. Toucan2442

Toucan2442

Apr 19, 2009

3. Toucan2442

Toucan2442

Apr 19, 2009
    oh boys it will be a lot better once i can get the new v bulletin forum up and running

4. Captain38

Captain38

Dec 21, 2004
    When I try to make my first introductory post, I keep getting this blocking message:

"Captain38, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What's the problem?

5. Toucan2442

Toucan2442

Apr 19, 2009
    it looks like it was waiting for you to verify your email address, i have resent it the email provided and you also have a pm about this sorry about this issue