close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTT G26 LNIB for G17, G34 or G21. FTF in WA (+FS: Holsters)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rotten, Aug 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rotten

rotten

Recently purchased a different carry gun that I'm using more often and so am hoping to trade for a pistol more suited for competiion, IDPA, etc.

The Glock 26 comes with two magazines, original box, papers, etc. Comes with one Pearce PG-26 magazine extender. Will include a Size 5 Blackhawk IWB holster (calling it a holster is a bit generous, a storage sleeve with a belt clip is perhaps more fair). Bought about 6-12 months ago and have fired around 50 rounds through it.

Ideally, I am interesting in trading for a latest generation Glock 17, Glock 34 or Glock 21. Am willing to negotiate additional cash/accessories either way to make up for any difference in value.

Am located in Western Washington (Eastside/Issaquah), although regularly make trips to Bellingham. Would like to make a face to face deal if possible.

Photos are attached.

Additionally I have the following holsters for sale (as soon as gun is sold, or can be sold with the G26):

DeSantis Cozy Partner (Right). Fits Glock 26, 27 and 33. Taurus PT111, PT140, S&W CS9, Kahr P45 and Walther PPS. Paid $50, would like $30. Hardly ever worn.

Mike Lieble G26 IWB Holster, like new. I understand that Mike is no longer making these. Is really, really well made--as good or better than anything on the market. I'd like to get $50 for it.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. rotten

rotten

Can meet up this week... Also will probably be heading up to Bellingham this weekend if that helps anyone.

3. goatGibson

goatGibson