close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS AR-15 Stripper Clips and Spoons Bulk availible

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MrM4, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MrM4

MrM4

Apr 9, 2006
    SOUTH DAKOTA
    UPDATE December 22 11:45 mountin time.
    %100 SOLD OUT

If you have received a email from me with payment instructions and a total your order is boxed up and waiting to ship when the funds arrive.

Any else who didnt receive a email with the payment instructions an a total, your order was placed after I was sold out.

For those who asked how many there were we now know it was alittle over 15k.

Thanks

Bulk Ar15 stripper clips and spoons.​

Recent Production nothing that has been in storage. Condition looks like new.

Great for resale or be perpared and use them yourself!

1 Lot consist of :
    100 Strippers
    1 Spoon

I can do pretty much any amount, basically @ $6.50 per lot (100 strippers / 1 spoon). Shipping is a Flat $10 with tracking number and insurance for as many as will fit in a usps flat rate box. Money Order ONLY. Item Held until funds clear. NO PAYPAL PERIOD

Minimum order of 100 clips.

Email works best as the IM gets full fast. Email me with how many you want and I'll get you my payment info.
    Also a "i'll take "X" many" posted below would be helpful.

mme@gwtc.net

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. MrM4

MrM4

Apr 9, 2006
    SOUTH DAKOTA
    UPDATE December 22 11:45 mountin time.
    %100 SOLD OUT

If you have received a email from me with payment instructions and a total your order is boxed up and waiting to ship when the funds arrive.

Any else who didnt receive a email with the payment instructions an a total, your order was placed after I was sold out.

For those who asked how many there were we now know it was alittle over 15k.

Thanks

3. cdemarse

cdemarse NRA Life Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Illinois
    wow.....that was quick.

4. bell ringer

bell ringer

Oct 10, 2008
    SW Ohio
    Just curious if you had an extra spoon or 2 you would be willing to part with. Got plenty of stripper clips I just need one or 2 spoons. Which by the way is a new term for me .... Thanks for the education. :whistling:

Merry CHRISTmas to all and to all a good Sight!