close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wts 1911, plus extras!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TheSe7en, Jul 25, 2010.

1. TheSe7en

TheSe7en

For sale is this Taurus PT1911 two-tone. The slide was honed and polished along with the barrel and feed ramp to a MIRROR finish. This 1911 is beautiful and functions flawlessly. Plus it comes with everything you need!

You get:
    1- Taurus PT1911B
    2- 8 round Taurus Magazines
    2- 8 round Chip McKormick Magazines
    1- 10 round Wilson Combat Magazine
    1- Blackhawk Serpa Holster with both belt and paddle attachments (RH)
    1- Fobus Single Stack Magazine Holster
    42 rounds of WWB JHP Ammunition
    25 rounds of RBCD Frangible Ammunition (115 grain)
    All Cleaning Supplies, Original Case(Airline-Friendly) and Taurus' fully transferrable lifetime warranty for the life of the firearm-no matter who owns it.

I bought this gun when I returned from Iraq in November 2009. This is a package deal, I will not be selling anything separately. Thanks.

Looking for FTF only in DFW or surrounding areas- $800.

Attached Files:

2. TheSe7en

TheSe7en

3. LawDog131

LawDog131

Hey i have a brand new glock 22 4th gen with 3 hi cap mags . It comes with 100 FMJ rounds and over 50 rounds LE ammo ( ranger rounds). It also comes with a very nice new black Galco leather holster for off duty and CCW, also a Blackhawk/serpa level 3 retention holster that comes with it all all its stuff plus the glock box and all the stuff that came with it. It has not had 1 round through it yet im also willing to have both shipped on my dime here is my email let me know if your interested Nicholas_preble@yahoo.com