close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

WTB Smith & Wesson 686 revolver

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by jamesmhebert, Aug 23, 2010.

1. jamesmhebert

jamesmhebert

May 7, 2010
    Kansas
    Got one in the gun case you'd like to part with?

• I'm looking for a stainless S&W Model 686 revolver.
    • I'd like the 7-shot model, and will consider the 6.
    • I'd also like the 6" barrel in full or half-lug, and will consider the 4"
    I'm hoping to pick one up from an owner who's "moved on" from revolvers and may be willing to sell theirs to someone who'll give it a good home. If I had the cash, I'd just buy it for $700, so I'm praying someone may be out there with a great offer to move theirs out (to Topeka, KS), so we both feel good about it.

Thank you.

James

2. Valkyrie.rider

Valkyrie.rider

Aug 14, 2000
    D/FW Tx.
    On the chance you might consider a shorter barrel, Ive got a very nice seven shot stainless 686, with a 2 1/2 inch barrel and wooden boot grips Id sell for $645 delivered.

3. jamesmhebert

jamesmhebert

May 7, 2010
    Kansas
    Thank you both!

I'd never seen that web site, Wood... however, it appears the better prices (and availability) are geared toward law enforcement more the consumers, and I fall in the latter category. Bummer! But a good site to keep an eye on.

Valkyrie.rider, thank you for your offer. At this time I'm still determined to find a 4-6 inch barrel. However, if I do change my mind, I will gladly be back to ask after it.

James