close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

WTB: JC Higgins/Savage/Marlin .22 rifle parts

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by I_am_JOHN_E, Jun 27, 2010.

1. I_am_JOHN_E

I_am_JOHN_E

Oct 20, 2005
    NH
    I know this is like looking for a needle in a haystack but......I have a few old .22 rifles that I'd like to see running again.

The first rifle is a JC Higgins model 41, single shot .22. I need a complete bolt assembly for it. The old man next door has claimed this for himself (free) as soon as I find a bolt.

The second rifle is a Savage Model 4C (bolt action magazine fed). This needs a sear/magazine/front&rear sights.

Third rifle is a Sears model 42 (bolt action magazine fed) which is also known as a Marlin model 80. I need a magazine for this, I know they're common but maybe someone has a cheap spare.

Shoot me an email if you have any of these items, cash/trade/PP/MO, it's all good.