close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

WTB GLOCK 26 around Louisville, KY

Discussion in 'Wanted To Buy' started by moreammoplz, Sep 27, 2006.

1. moreammoplz

moreammoplz

Jun 28, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    Looking for a used Glock 26 around Louisville, KY preferred. Please let me know if you have one for sale. I don't have anything to trade.

Thanks.

2. Huesman

Huesman

Jun 26, 2004
    Why don't you go over to KY imports and buy one? They sell them used cheaper then I have ever seen.

3. moreammoplz

moreammoplz

Jun 28, 2005
    Louisville, KY
    Been there, Haven't seen any used 26's. Mostly used 17's or 23's. Thanks though.

**** Called them (KY imports) yesterday and all they had were new G26 for $479, even though their website lists them for $439 and $469. They never update their website. I have seen several Used G26 on GT for $375 in other states, hoping to find a deal on one in KY.

4. Huesman

Huesman

Jun 26, 2004
    Really, I was there about 3 weeks ago and they had 26's and 27"s for $400. I've got a 27 if your interested, I'm about 30 min. from Lou.