Wow RP won again!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunnut 45/454, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Did you see RP won AL and MISS. Oh wait he didn't he got his normal 4-6%! Gee if this is winning ! I'd hate to loose.:rofl: So RPmites when will he get the picture and go away!:wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Why would he, truth be told he probably has more delegates than Santorum.

3. Fed Five Oh

Fed Five Oh NRA Member

#3 Fed Five Oh, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  4. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Gunnut 45/454, repeat after me: "I hate Liberty."

5. Seriously. If you will take the time to watch you will see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x28_I9oIVg&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Doug Wead on The Rachel Maddow Show MSNBC 2/10/12 - YouTube[/ame]

6. You just don't get it do you?
    It's people like you that are destroying this country.

You just keep being a sheep and voting for whoever they tell you to
    and see where it gets you.

Ron Paul is the only true conservative, but you're too stupid
    to know that.

Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

signed:
    An angry Ron Paul supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#7 JBnTX, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  7. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist
    CLM

Oh come on JB, the argument isn't very strong coming from a liberal. Which part of the USC do you want to conserve?

You've certainly made it clear there is much of it you would like to change.

8. Let's say RP wins the whole shooting match and becomes POTUS. Do you really think he has the political capital to implement what needs to be implemented to save our country? I do not think so, sorry but there it is, the hard reality. Neither house would support him in his efforts.

The only way to save our country is to vote out all incubants and replace them with fresh untainted representatives. Good luck with that. People always say " heck yeah! Vote them all out, except ours, cause he/she/it, pretty good and serves us well."

9. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

It's simply a matter of the most conservative voice based on empirical evidence readily available.

Do I think a less conservative person is better? No.

America feels differently however and they will get the government they deserve. Again.

10. That's right, vote them ALL out of office.

Take back our government and end the era of the career politician.

11. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

It's sad to watch the so called "conservatives" rally around the media and the Democrats when it comes to RP.

12. Of course not. This country won't be "saved" in 4 or 8 years. A fundamental shift in the attitudes of the electorate is needed. The President has by far the biggest soap box to reach out to the people with this message. It would be nice to have a President for once who preaches the values of self-determination and individual freedom that this country was built on.

13. Glock30Eric

Glock30Eric .45 ACP

Finally! I agree with you!! :) Let's click with our beers on that!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. Who do you think they'll be replaced with?? :dunno:

15. I would include those so-called tea party folks, too.

16. Fed Five Oh

Fed Five Oh NRA Member

Didn't watch it. Did it say the delegate tracker was not accurate?

17. Hopefully people like me.:patriot:

18. syntaxerrorsix

CLM

Where the hell are we going to get 535 pink helmets?

I don't think you've fully considered the logistics here.. just sayin'.

19. Jeff S.

Jeff S. Carson Valley

I want RP to be President precisely because I don't want anything from a President; I don't expect anything from the government. I agree with the goals of RP, but will be more than happy to have a President who takes his oath to the Constitution seriously and will thusly veto the vast majority of legislation on his desk. I think what this country (and the businesses within it) needs is less government and less legislation. RP equals just that.

If you want something from .gov or if you want the .gov to accomplish something, then RP is not your man.