close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wow... I am too masculine for where I work? WTF?!?!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Glock20 10mm, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Actually one of the reasons I like my job is I rarely have to interface with live humans. I would say that 97% of my job is spent isolated from the liberal masses and the 3% of the time I have to face to face with people I am respectful but still carry myself erect and proud.

2. spcwes

spcwes

Feb 22, 2005
    Texas
    Or suggest that you will use your bosses skull as a bowl for your frosted flakes in the morning if he brings this up to you again....no don't say that might not work...:supergrin:

3. repooc

repooc Millennium Member

Sep 26, 1999
    The burg
    Welcome to the feminzation of America. It has been a war on masculinity since the mid 1960's.
    Think I'm crazy? Lets take a look.
    Less and less male teachers/roll models
    Hand bags for men
    Devaluing of the Warrior Class
    Ritilin / other drugs for young boys who just can't sit still
    The great society paying women to have babies - Where is the dad?
    The list goes on and on.

4. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    Always the same six or seven people post that it is your fault. Then they degrade you for your attitude and behavior.

Find out who complained. Find out what their boggle is.

5. Americans are depicted as White guys in movies. In reality because we are nothing more than a Soros "Economic zone" it is hard to find the White guys anymore. :rofl:

I have caught idiots stealing from cars in my area and they claim to be residents of the community..five miles away. That is the new culture...lie and deny who or what you are. :whistling:

6. I think the op has a deep voice and is tall. That changes things. Facial hair also makes people look more manly and is intimidating. But in today's multicultural society you can't ever let your guard down. People are all out to steal your job, take your money and put you on the street. So be friendly but carry that big stick. :supergrin:

7. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Aug 16, 2001
    Taunton, MA
    Women must love you on a date. Lol

8. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Are you also too sexy for your clothes?

9. writwing

writwing

Jan 23, 2008

If you decide not to get to HR at least send you boss an email recapping his comments. You have to protect yourself before you get canned.

10. dhoomonyou

dhoomonyou

Mar 20, 2002
    florida
    Report it to HR
    Get everything in writing
    Do not talk to anyone about guns, even those you TRUST.

Trust no one.

11. norm357

norm357

Feb 20, 2003
    Im not sure about what you should do, but I believe 100% that the answer involves fire.

12. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    No.
    The liberal fascists are everywhere.

I've worked in the liberal mothership of Silicon Valley for 28 years, and I've been assaulted by their views and opinions the whole time. They preach acceptance and tolerance, but they only provide that to the social groups they support.

Anymore, I tend to not give my opinion on anything at work and simply do my job.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  13. teweekley

teweekley

Nov 20, 2009
    Just remember to smile so HR doesn't get involved.

[​IMG]

14. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Are you sure you are not a loudmouth blowhard?

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

15. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

it's GNG, he's not allowed in otherwise.

16. I say chill out a bit and tone it down IF possible. If not, you may face this over and over in almost any corporate, university, or government setting. Be yourself but tone it down a bit and try to blend. No need to change everything or go overboard. Think of it as infiltrating the enemy. :supergrin:

Seriously though, I would never discuss living off the grid, guns, politics, abortion, religion, et.c, with anyone at work except a close friend who works there. I keep my work persona very professional, don't discuss controversial topics, and try to be friendly enough with everyone without taking people into confidence unless they become close friends. It has served me well. I also try to not let my physical presence dominate others who may be more timid or gay or artistic or whatever. Some people are bothered by that. I am cognizant of that and have "softened" my presence and attitude over the last several years. I try to let my ideas and work speak loudly now. I also use the humor angle a lot. In the workplace, THESE are the real assets.

17. Nightkast22

Nightkast22

Jan 5, 2013
    Stuff like this is absolutely ridiculous. My father has a program at his company called the 360 where people all around the food chain who work with, for you, above you, etc. review you. My father was reviewed as intimidating by a lot of people and even one man said he felt physically threatened in his presence due to him being yelled at for not doing his job one time. This kind of stuff disgusts me, especially since I've seen my father in a professional setting and he is no where near what was explained. People are so soft these days and love to make problems out of nothing.

18. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    I'm just average size, but I get the same thing. It is actually stressful for me to try to be "nice enough" for other people. It makes me tired.
    I work for myself now.
    I offer a good service. If they can't handle a normal human male, **** 'em.

19. Nightkast22

Nightkast22

Jan 5, 2013