Wow, going back to pre1967 borders in Israel

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by tongix, May 22, 2011.

1. PEC-Memphis

PEC-Memphis Scottish Member

Mexico took it from the "American" indians.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad
    2. GT Bikers
    3. The JBT's
    4. Project Mayhem

Yes, I am. However I was using his term and my statements still stand.

The same kind of people still tend to vote in the same way. People who shifted demographics may, in some cases, vote in another way. like me. I am not a farmer, Labor or union. So from that "white male' pespective, it is much more likely that I would not vote democrat. Also, as a TRADITIONAL Jew, it is much more likely that I would not vote democrat. (Again, as I pointed out, the "liberal" Jews that everyone rails against are most often secular or reformed)

3. bocephus549

bocephus549 Bo Knows.......

So most "TRADITIONAL Jews" vote Republican?

4. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity
    Lifetime Member
    2. GT Bikers
    3. The JBT's
    4. Project Mayhem

Yes, the religious/traditional trend conservative. The problem is there are very few of us. Maybe 5-9% of Jews in the U.S.

5. bocephus549

bocephus549 Bo Knows.......

More like 2%.

6. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity
    Lifetime Member
    2. GT Bikers
    3. The JBT's
    4. Project Mayhem

Where do you get that from?

There are about 6.5 million Jews in the U.S.

Depending on how you do it and who is providing the data, there is up to 600,000 Orthodox Jews in the U.S

That is up to about 9%.

7. shotgunred

shotgunred reloading nut

There will be lasting peace in Israel just as soon as all the Jews are eliminated by the Muslims. Actually the way thing are going the US mil will probably be told to do it.

8. Chuck TX

CLM

Likely they'd then war over tribal issues and different brands of Islam. The Israelis simply give them a common enemy for the time being.

9. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Retarded idea it is.

10. Obama knows he needs the AIPAC cash flow coming in fast. He has to up his odds. Perfect timing, the guy is just natural.

11. The unemployment rate that you are referring to is calculated based on the number of people who can file an unemployment claim and are in the system as reporting. It doesn't account for folks who have run out of unemployment benefits or those who have given up looking for jobs.

The "real" unemployment rate is probably closer to 15%.

12. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

A peace plan that calls for the destruction of Israel.

What else could one expect from a president with a muslim name, a muslim heritage, and a deep sympathy for the PLO.

13. Little Joe

Platinum Member

Yep, blessed above all others and numerous as the stars of heaven and the sands of the sea.

14. Sure it can be applied to anyone, as anyone who read it should be able to figure that out. Thanks for the lesson, jr. :upeyes:

But I posted it as a quote about Mr O and those who voted for him. Whether you agree with the sentiment of the quoute or not does not make the quote invalid in and of itself.

15. Well I guess the US should go back to it's pre 1845 border with Mexico because when we annexed Texas they were left without a homeland and were forced to move south to Mexico to remain there in abject poverty for the rest of their lives.

Sound familiar?