Would you turn yours in?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SC_Dave, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

The odds are you will win the Powerball several times over before that happens.

:cool:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Jus' sayin.

3. Only thing I own that might even be considered remotely dangerous is a Emerson knife. No black rifles here...

4. mgs

mgs Always Carrying
    Millennium Member

I see plenty of Dead People!

5. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy
    CLM

Just by posting on here, you're already done for. :tinfoil:
    Jus' sayin.:tongueout:

6. Nah, I don't own any guns, I just like to read what the big boys are doing.

7. All it will take is for BO to appoint one more liberal to the supreme court and we are screwed.

8. ...and that's the truth!

9. mgs

mgs Always Carrying
    Millennium Member

Not if we all move to TX!

10. I don't see it that way at all; if the antis couldn't get anything going after the Gabby Giffords and Aurora shootings, I don't think they'll be able to now either. Besides, every mass shooting fills the gun stores with customers. The ONLY way a new AWB could get re-implemented would be if the Dems took control of the House in the next mid-term elections.

Meanwhile, he was just re-elected as our Senator.

As opposed to unfinished idiots? :supergrin:

11. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Still wouldn't happen...just like it didn't happen when they also has the House after 2008.

12. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED!
    Silver Member Millennium Member
    1. Project Mayhem
    2. Show Me Glockers

I hope you all know they don't even have to send Jack Boots to every house to collect the banned items. All they need to do is make them illegal and a felony to have in your possession.

Every time a gun owner is found with any now contraband, they would be made an example of. Now getting my colon punched daily for 10-15 by a 6'5", 350# con named Tiny is not my idea of a good time.

We may have a little time though. I would hazard a guess that nothing happens right away. Perhaps to lull us into a false sense of security. There is another election in just two years. It is my understanding that there will be a lot more liberal seats up in the air.
    It would make a lot more sense for them to hold off until after the election.

Then again they are not really a rational bunch.

I will be devoting every dollar to securing potentially banned items.
    Panic buying? Maybe. Hording? Most definitely. Smart? Damn right!

13. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

I have a "friend" in DC who concurs with this. A minimum 5 year prison sentence. In their mind this gets the thugs off of the streets, gets the guns out of our hands, more control and power to DC and flowers with rainbows attached, with good citizens all thinking the same thoughts and wearing the same clothes will chant "Dear leader" to King Obama, the great savior.

14. :rofl::rofl:

15. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

And do you HONESTLY think gun owners like US are just going to hand them over? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?:rofl:

I won't even get into the over-crowded prisons because that's a little obvious!

If the demoCRAPS want to start a new civil war then I'm ready, willing and VERY ABLE to defend the Constitution....since most here agree that our soldiers will break their vow to defend it:steamed:

I really hope that's not true when the time comes and they join us in taking back America!

TGG

16. I'm with this guy. Let's do it.

17. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED!
    Silver Member Millennium Member
    1. Project Mayhem
    2. Show Me Glockers

I think the majority will turn them over without haste.
    No law abiding person wants to have a felony hanging over their head.

There will be some of us who will die for them though.
    I would hope that if it were to come to that. It would mean something to die for what is right. Sadly you know we will be called the lunatic fringe.

What happens, happens. I will not surrender my arms. That I promise.

18. And lets not forget Harry Reid voted against the assault weapons ban in 1994.

And Obama saw the gun buying frenzy when he was elected in 08, you saw how he backed off real quick. There is no way 70 percent of the owners would ever turn in their guns. And the remaining 30 per cent should not even own a weapon.

#138 kat1950, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  19. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

Even Canadians didn't comply with the gun registry. It is estimated that fewer than half the guns in Canada were registered. They don't even have a RIGHT to bear arms.

And, you guys REALLY think that most Americans would comply with a violation of our 2A rights???

It would get VERY ugly.

20. Warp

Warp ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Most Americans currently comply with violations of 2A protected rights.