Would you turn yours in?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SC_Dave, Nov 9, 2012.

1. If I was a mod that would be posted on the top of GNG every day

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member

Breaking news: Feinstein goes down with the ship....... :whistling:

3. prolly never..it appears there are too many idiots in kalifornia
  4. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Maybe the left is floating this idea to blunt the massive increase in buying that comes with every democrat victory. I think it is political suicide for Representatives and Senators, and 1\3 of the Senate is up for reelection in 2014. I doubt the dems want this hanging over their head. But then, I had a fool (gun store clerk) screaming at me in a gun store 4 years ago when I told him I didn't think the demorats had the political balls to ban guns.
  5. i turned all my guns in at the "guns for girl-scout-cookies" event last year :)
  6. Not trying to derail my on post but!

I don't know _ _ _ _ about infowars! I wish someone would clue me in............
  7. Berto

Berto woo woo

Guns kill people, I abhoard them.

8. It's generally regarded as the home of kooks, conspiracy nuts, and idiots.

The people that post articles there have a habit of taking a legitimate news story, then putting their own spin on it to make it seem like some grand conspiracy.
  9. Cole125

Silver Member

Amen brother!

They can have all my guns, but they are going to get all my bullets first(and I have a lot of them).
  10. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

I pacifically abhoard gunz two.

Plata O Plomo.
    #30 M&P15T, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  11. MOLON LABE! :bringiton:
  12. I hope all you that think your cute by saying that "you lost them in a fishing accident" know that if by chance the government does come to your house to confiscate your guns that won't work.

They will smile nod and then rip your house apart down to the studs. All the while you and your family will be hog ties in the front yard.

Those that resist will die quickly.

Those that comply will be slaves quickly.

It sounds like we all need a plan D. I would say get out and vote but your fellow citizens voted for the people that are most likely to implement such a plan.
  13. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

You have a point, but many of us aren't going to keep all our **** in one place.
  14. El_Ron1

itisbruno likes this.
  15. alphacat

alphacat account deleted

If the UN tells me to, I will.:notworthy:
    #35 alphacat, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  16. CanMan

Silver Member

I don't think she's lying.... this time.
  17. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

+1. No problem. One round at a time.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
  18. barth

barth six barrels

Guns? Guns? I've never had any.
    Don't need no stinking guns.
  19. Thanks very much, now I understand. Had no idea at all. I was doing a search for a news story I was told about and that just happened to be the link I selected. Never heard of the site before.
  20. Nobody gets a break here.:rofl: