Would you turn yours in?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SC_Dave, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 SC_Dave, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Have you turned yours in yet? Caliber Corner Mar 27, 2011
    This robbery turned out well... The Okie Corral Sep 30, 2015
    Obama has turned Putin into the world’s most powerful leader Political Issues Sep 29, 2015
    Anyone ever buy an Eotech or Aimpoint Pro & return it for the other one. Black Rifle Forum Sep 26, 2015
    My town is turning into Chicago/Detroit/Baltimore The Okie Corral Sep 26, 2015

3. You are posting a link from info wars? I see you only have 156 posts, If you want to be taken seriously here dont post **** from infowars.

4. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy

Here we go again.
  5. Wasn't aware their was a problem with where I found it. ??????? Found the same info on a different site and changed the link. I was not trying to offend anyone just convey information, just happened to find it at that site when I did a search.
    #4 SC_Dave, Nov 9, 2012
  6. I believe Feinstein is proposing that existing owners could keep them but there would be no transfers allowed. I may be wrong about that, but if you think prices jumped during the last AWB, wait until this happens!

What would happen upon the owners death? I assume they would have to be turned in and couldn't transfer to heirs.

Anyway, it's not going to happen.
    #5 cowboy1964, Nov 9, 2012
  7. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache
    Millennium Member

They have no clue who has what, they are just pissing in the wind, only way they'd get mine was to pick it up off a big pile of spent brass
  8. Turn what in?
  9. Chuck66

Chuck66 Traveling Man

Hope they brought their S.C.U.B.A. gear. :whistling:

Not gonna happen. Congress knows better, unless they're all planning on retiring at the end of their current term.
  10. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

Sure I will. But they get ALL the ammo first.
  11. Since there is no such thing as a national registration (Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986) we're OK on a national level. The Feds don't have a clue as to what we own. On a state level, well, those poor fools who live in a state that has a state registration might have some problems. The bottom line - for me - is that I have no guns ever since that horrible boating accident years ago.
  12. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

...it 'twas a tragic boating accident, I tell ya!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
  13. racer88

racer88 NRA & SAF mbr

"All your guns, they are belong to us."

14. Angry Fist

Angry Fist *******!!®
    Lifetime Member
    1. Glock Talk's Drunk Squad

For the record, I'm enjoying my new cutlass almost as much as Davy Jones is loving my SAW.... :supergrin:
  15. Turned all mine in at the last guns for gas. 😎
  16. BEER

BEER bad example

prove i own anything. i've got 3 bills of sale for the only 3 firearms i've ever bought and sold.

"it's nice to meet you gentlemen. well of course you can come in and take my firearms. the raven is in the nightstand, the hi-point is in the kitchen drawer, and the old mossberg is in the hall closet. i'm glad i could comply and help. yall have a good day now!"
    #15 BEER, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  17. I'm sorry - turn in what??
  18. they will have to pry mine from my cold dead hands... all of them will be empty...and the first few that comes to my house ... WON'T LEAVE..
  19. DonD

Feinstein is cementing her position as anti gun looney of the Senate. Bet her proposal won't get out of committee and if it does, it will fail in the Senate and will never even get to the house.

Feinstein and Boxer, what an awful pair, when will CA wake up and rid themselves of these idiots? Don
  20. Turn I what? I thought this was a.STAMP collecting site...