close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Would you trade

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by DaneA, Feb 21, 2013.

1. DaneA

DaneA

Mar 7, 2011
    Chattanooga
    I have an offer to trade a 10/22 (basic wood stock Walmart model) for a browning bps 12g with a synthetic stock that appears to be new (still has the browning sticker on the barrel. It is a 5+1 model. What does the brain trust think and what is available to make this a sd shotgun? Also what is the guesstimated value of the browning?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. Southpaw69

Southpaw69

Dec 28, 2007
    California
    I think the Browning would be worth more money. Just comes down to if you need a 12ga or if you need the 22. If it's just about value i think you're getting the better end of the deal.

3. fran m

fran m

Mar 7, 2005
    drexel hill pa
    This is a even up deal? You would be on the winning end for sure. i don't see why the other person would make this deal.

4. G23c

G23c

Jan 23, 2009
    houston, texas
    thats a good deal for you, easy call, I'd do it. you should give him some ammo if he needs it.

5. badge315

badge315

Aug 14, 2008
    Middleburg, FL
    The Browning is easily worth more than a 10/22.

6. MrMurphy

MrMurphy ********* Moderator Moderator Millennium Member Lifetime Member

Jan 16, 2001
    Buried in the X-files
    The Browning is definitely worth more $-wise.

Though if you want to add the typical accessories (light, sidesaddle) you won't find any for the Browning except by accident, i.e a magazine tube mount for an 870 happens to fit the Browning too.