Would you shoot rioters if they were neighbors?

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by JuneyBooney, Apr 15, 2012.

1. This is purely a hypothetical question but would you shoot rioters near your home if they were burning the homes and cars and beating the residents down? Here is another addition..what if the rioters were kids from your own neighborhood? Would you shoot them down without compunction to save yourself and other and your property?

In my opinion I think it would be justified if anarchy breaks out.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Mystery Rioters in France Shoot at Police, Burn School Political Issues Aug 14, 2012
    NPR Contributor Attempts to Cover Up Australian Mass Shootings The Okie Corral Yesterday at 4:43 PM
    Anyone heard of Defensive Focus Shooting? GATE Self-Defense Forum Sunday at 10:41 PM
    Massad Ayoob "Shoot to Live" Gunfight Survival General Firearms Forum Sunday at 9:54 PM
    Mass shooting close to home last night, no National news coverage. The Okie Corral Sunday at 3:49 PM

3. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

Yes, if I HAD too........

:cool:

4. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

In that situation, that ^^^ would be the only basis of my decision making process.

Everything else is just details.

5. To save lives certainly yes, to protect property not so sure. Depends on what exactly was going on and how old these kids were.

6. Let's say around 17 and they are burning homes and cars. Beating people with tire irons too. Like a typical riot.

7. F350

I don't have a number AK style rifles with loaded 100 and 75 round drums for nothing.....

Like I told my boss when he found out I carried my shorty AR and 10, 30 round mags to a housing project the day after the Rodney King riots to do some phone work, he asked "You wouldn't have really hurt anyone would you?"

I said "(John); if the SOBs had come after me, the cops would have been stacking bodies like cord wood"!

Age be damned, if they are old enough to burn, loot and beat people, they're old enough to die!

#6 F350, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  8. Now that is how I think. :supergrin:

9. YES, I will do what it takes to save my family. If they looted the corner store that is not my problem, if they try to harm my family that is.

10. What are my options again? a) Shoot them, or b) let them burn my home and beat me with tire irons? Is that a trick question?:dunno:

11. In that case , oh hell yeah :supergrin:

12. Well, we should always be prepared for the worst. :faint:

13. If I or my family is in danger I wouldn't hesitate.

14. It was a typical riot situation like 1992 and the Dc riots in Adams Morgan some years back, :faint:Be prepared and have your riot/zombie guns always ready. :whistling:

15. You have the proper mindset to do what is necessary. Modern America seems to be coming apart so the mindset has to be adjusted accordingly. :whistling:

16. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

Beating people with tire irons? Buckshot, apply as necessary.

17. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

The neighborly thing to do would be to mortally wound the neighborhood kids, not kill them. :whistling:

18. I guess that would be "neighborly". :supergrin:

19. Cojone shots would work nicely. :whistling:

20. With pleasure!:rollsmiley:

21. Ha. F350. Well said