Would you enforce a magazine ban?

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Gunhaver, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

We hear a lot about how many cops would take part in confiscation. I wonder how many cops would arrest people they catch with 10+ round mags if they were all banned and required to be surrendered? My guess is a whole lot more since they'll only have to face those people one at a time when they catch them. They don't seem to have a problem with it in the states where they're already illegal nor with enforcing any other unconstitutional 2A violations

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Law Enforcement Memorial Founder Dies Cop Talk Jun 26, 2015
    Obama Further Reduces Illegal Immigration Law Enforcement Political Issues Jun 26, 2015
    iPhone Law Enforcement Apps? Cop Talk Jun 4, 2015
    Advocating for violence against law enforcement Uncategorized Jan 17, 2010
    Advocating for violence against law enforcement Uncategorized Jan 17, 2010

3. I hope no one takes you up on this debate. You obviously have already formed an opinion which you follow with accusations that officers are already enforcing "unconstitutional 2A violations". There is nothing positive that will come out of this thread.

#2 ray9898, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  4. SPDSNYPR

SPDSNYPR Zippy's Friend.

I will rabidly enforce it on anyone who I can verify has ever asked a stupid question on the internet, or interrupts me at the range or while I'm eating on duty. And I'll recommend that person get's the electric chair to our DA.

5. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

Ray,

Surely you're not suggesting someone is coming into CT with an agenda?

6. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

Only if I could keep them and resell them.

:rofl::rofl:

7. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

I sure hope I can wear my brand new jack boots!

8. SPDSNYPR

SPDSNYPR Zippy's Friend.

I'm getting all excited thinking about kicking in every single door in our entire city to check for those evil mags. I hear Obama is going to send the feds in black helicopters to help. If that's not enough he is going to make a task force made up purely of convicts released from prison just for this occasion (called the Feinstien group) and dinosaurs that were reanimated from frog DNA and old dinosaur blood found in mosquitos. We're all getting tanks with which to do this too. The dinosaurs drive.

9. I am currently looking to see if ITT Tech has an online Helicopter Pilot program that I can enroll in. I want to be flying one of those black helicopters over your city!

10. I just bought new boots. I'm ready to go.

11. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

I'm not dead yet so

:tongueout:

To you!!

12. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

....or parents who grab their crying kid, point at me, and tell the misbehaving little brat that I will arrest them if they don't act right.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

13. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist
    Lifetime Member

We'll follow your hot wife seven miles just to pull her over and check her magazine capacity.

:cool:

#12 Dragoon44, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  14. Thats exactly why the feds made that huge order of .40 and 223. :whistling:

15. Rather than pose questions like this on this site, join the NRA and let all of your elected representatives know your oppostion to any further gun control mandates, and make sure you vote. Anyone who didn't get out and vote in this last election has nothing to complain about and should make sure they are in compliance with any anticipated draconian gun laws and get 10-round magazines before venturing out to get the attention of law enforcement.

16. I think all magazines should be banned!

Join the Revolver Liberation Front!

17. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Funny, I was the University of Phoenix to offer that program first. Brings special meaning to, "I am a phoenix." :whistling:

18. Only if you can rise from a burning pool of JP-8. It is the equivalent of a Phoenix, Arizona summer.

19. Only after first obtaining probably cause, and of course the entire seizure would be overturned if I wasn't wearing my hat.

20. Me too!

Start with Good Housekeeping!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.