close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would Custom Trigger for glock interest you?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by elijah58, Apr 15, 2012.

1. elijah58

elijah58

I have come up with a custom trigger job for Glocks that I use a CNC Milling machine to make sure everything is exactly in the right place down to the .001" I have installed this on 2 G22C models, A G20 and a G32 with excellent results. The trigger pull is greatly reduced, the lockup is quicker, the reset is faster & shorter and the entire pull is smoother. Also the safety and everything else still works just as stock. Each trigger bar and trigger would be modified and polished to a chrome like shine over the entire bar. Just wonder if anyone would be interested in one before I order a bunch of OEM triggers and they don't sell.

2. ss243b

ss243b

Lets see some pictures, i might be interested, and how much

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Rally Vincent

Rally Vincent Bipolar

Not really. I don't feel that anything is wrong with Glocks factory trigger.

4. RDW

RDW BTDT

Pictures Please.

5. 8th ID

8th ID

^^^^^THIS^^^^

I wouldn't really be interested, all my Glocks are for carry. BUT pics, details, etc. WOULD help this discussion along. Many potential customers will view it:cool:

6. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Depending on cost, it sure would. Especially since I'm only about 20-30 mins from you. I could also do a review on my site for you if you let me do some T&E with it :wavey:

7. MarkCO

MarkCO Millennium Member CLM

Problem is what you stated makes no sense. The glock frames are not that close so either your trigger hits the mid-point (which is not the best) or in the worst case, geometry will be wrong. The best triggers I have felt have been in the CCF races frames since you can get exact repeatability, not so in the Glock frame. For Drop-in, Vanek does a great job, but is is a free market.

Won't appeal to the tactical crowd since it won't be "Glock Parts" and won't appeal to the competition crowd since a hand tuned one will be better.

8. elijah58

elijah58

I am in Cassatt where are you located? I will get pics up as soon as I get another ready. the only ones finished are in the guns.

9. kamonjj

kamonjj

After doing trigger jobs myself and purchasing aftermarket, I never have seen that much improvement to justify the added expense

10. ede

ede Bama's Friend

what he said. My guess is Glock uses a folding stick rule for their QC so within .001 doesn't seem realistic. That I like what I get with stock parts.

11. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

My Glocks are defensive pistols and don't require anything other than the OEM set-up. In a stressful defensive situation, I seriously doubt that a "refined trigger" will be noticed, or necessary.

12. spartanranger

spartanranger

I bought a glocktriggers.com "Edge" and I loved it. I am interested in getting one for the G19. There is definitely a market out there for this. So here's a couple questions for you...

1. How much?
    2. Will gen3 and 4 be available?
    3. Which models are you planning on doing?
    4. Can you tell me more about what you actually do to the trigger bar?

Don't get discouraged by the "keep everything stock or you're a sissy" guys. There are a lot of us that do like to play with our guns.

13. Travelin' Jack

Travelin' Jack Misinformed

If it got good reviews, I'd be interested. Not too interested in being an early adopter, though.

14. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

I would be interested if the price is less than $50 and didn't lighten the pull too much. I dropped my G23 pull weight to about 3ish pounds and took it to the range yesterday.

I loved the soft, smooth pull, BUT if I didn't have a good grip I would bump fire on accident. So I am changing it back. Can't have mine that soft.

15. elijah58

elijah58

Ok, here it is, the price would be $50 and that includes the trigger and trigger bar plus mods and polishing. What I am doing to the trigger is repositioning the trigger bar so that it works very well and the specs are very accurate so that every trigger will be exactly the same. I am not trying to please everyone and if you like you glock the way it is then don't change it, but some of us like to "Hop it up" like we used to do with the muscle cars a while back. they come from the factory running fine but there were thousands of things you could do to them to customize them to your specific needs/wants. I am offerring this to someone who wants to customize their glock.
    :tongueout::pepper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  16. JBP55

JBP55

Send me one for a G4 to T&E and compare to my Vanek, Glocktriggers and my own. If it works good and is reasonable in price I will purchase several. If not I will send it back to you.

17. elijah58

elijah58

g4???

18. JBP55

JBP55

Gen4 small frame Glock. I will send you a Glocktriggers Edge trigger/trigger bar for a large frame Glock if you want to do some comparisons.

19. RDW

RDW BTDT

Generation 4. :faint:

20. Alizard

Alizard

There is definitely a market, depending on price. Just look at the Vanek kits. Problem is, the prices are usually ridiculous and only the serious comp shooters want to spend $250+ for a trigger job on a Glock.