close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Worthless piece of human garbage...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G29Reload, Aug 26, 2012.

1. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Probably the greatest American since George Washington, Neil Armstrong died today.

This sad event was noted by our so-called POS president…

with a "tweet".

Yes, you read that correctly.

No, he did not ask for prime time and read a statement from the Oval Office. He did not announce a state funeral, though its unknown how his family wants to handle things.

A service at the National Cathedral, at least.

We got a "tweet". What a lazy, arrogant self absorbed narcissist.

A real President, realizing that there is only one "first man on the moon", a brave, pioneering unique individual in the history of space exploration, a patriot, warrior class, who served in combat over Korea and answered his nation's call and met the national goal set by JFK, should have at the very least put on a suit and dragged himself off the golf course and appeared at a podium to pay tribute to a man who put it all on the line and risked his own neck, even staying with the mission when they were almost out of fuel and achieved a moment of American greatness. It was the least he could do for man known for eternity forward as the very first to leave our world and set foot on another.

Unique, a sole condition occupied by this man who led the mission. No slight to Buzz who was just as brave.

Apparently, this incredible person's life was worth about as much effort as sending a text. Everything ever said about this imbecile hating his country and its greatness is true. American exceptionalism is something he loathes.

And now we know he actually lives that way, with an almost sociopathic ignorance and disregard. Neil Armstrong was as great and as substantive a man as there ever was.

And the "president"….is just a lazy, disrespectful, ignorant punk who can't be gone soon enough.

2. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Obama hails 'great American hero' Neil Armstrong

Obama hails 'great American hero' Neil Armstrong
    (AFP) – 11 hours ago
    WASHINGTON — A "deeply saddened" President Barack Obama on Saturday hailed late US space pioneer Neil Armstrong as one of the nation's greatest ever heroes, for having inspired a generation to reach for the stars.
    Armstrong, the first person to set foot on the moon, died after suffering complications from cardiovascular surgery, his family said earlier. He was 82.
    "When he and his fellow crew members lifted off aboard Apollo 11 in 1969, they carried with them the aspirations of an entire nation," Obama said in a statement.
    "They set out to show the world that the American spirit can see beyond what seems unimaginable -- that with enough drive and ingenuity, anything is possible. And when Neil stepped foot on the surface of the moon for the first time, he delivered a moment of human achievement that will never be forgotten."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.a2501fda4b33e9b0c6ae80904dfed5ca.701

[​IMG]

3. We can expect only zero from a zero.

featherlocker will be along soon to apologies for the obama and tell us that Romney is worse.

Well he beat me by seconds.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  4. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Why don't you address the OP's lies about Obama only issuing a tweet?

If he called a news conference you'd all claim that he was being opportunistic and trading on the death of a national hero.

Face it, what ever he does you'd be drama queens about it.

5. Good point zero is a gutless opportunistic slime ball, thank you.

6. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

You got that right!

Don't let any of us get away with badmouthing that Muslim, half-breed mongrel, marxist, America hating, racist, foreigner that currently infests the White House.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  7. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Call me crazy, but I tend to think that people who can't keep their focus on policy when it comes to Bush, Obama, etc, would take issue with whatever it is that they did. I'm guessing that, if he held a prime time event, you'd say that he was making Armstrong's death all about him.

I generally despised liberals infatuation with everything Bush, and I'll continue to tell myself that petty attacks come mostly from the left, and not from the right.

8. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    One thing for absolute certain, when Obama exits that venerable building- the White House- there will be a sharp, short increase in employment in DC. . . exterminators.

9. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

Feb 4, 2007
    Oak Grove, Kentucky
    I love how you're attacking flintlocker for simply copy/pasting a factual link. Why don't you people try...just attempt to see the bigger picture for once.

I'm guessing here's the part where I'm called a biggoted, Amurica hating, anti God, baby raping terrorist.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Best I can tell, that article you posted quotes his Tweet and a seven-sentence press release posted on the White House web site.

Yeah, you really proved those drama queeens wrong.:rofl:

11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Like I said, yeah the 7 sentences posted on the white house web site really proves the OP wrong.:upeyes:

12. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    That is exactly the point of this thread. Obama is a petty, selfish, narcissistic manchild, and this is but one in a long chain of events that proves it.

13. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

Feb 4, 2007
    Oak Grove, Kentucky
    We all know he is..but if you jump on his organ about every little thing he does or doesn't do just to be right all the time, you're just as aggrivating and low as he is.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    Why don't you explain why Obama is such a great president?

15. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Keep going, confession is good for the soul.

16. If the President had done as you suggested you would have accused him of exploiting Armstrong's death during a political campaign. Are you paid by the RNC to write things like this? You're pretty obvious.

17. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    pot meet kettle?

18. Name calling as a cognitive bias in propaganda.

Unlike the OP, I realize you just don't know any better.

19. What does that mean?

20. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    about being pretty obvious.