close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

worst bike design EVER

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by uzimon, Apr 26, 2008.

1. windplex

windplex

Aug 2, 2005
    Milwaukee
    The fairing apears to be saying "Oh ****!"

Not the face I want to show the world;)

2. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    That's nothing! Ever work on a tower-drive Ducati? HH

3. aaronrkelly

aaronrkelly

Feb 27, 2005
    I just bought something from these people a couple days ago, Motorcycle Enhancements.....those crazy Canadians.

4. wavetrain75

wavetrain75 Useless Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Engineering marvel? Yes. If I have my story straight this was a garage project by a college student that he pretty much fabricated by hand.

Styling? Well, no.

I do like to see people make useless complicated things just to prove to that they can. A more convential design would have gotten him more money, but he did something we haven't seen before.

And probably won't see again.

5. R_W

R_W

Nov 8, 2007
    Is that what happens when you let a KTM and a Segway breed?

6. windplex

windplex

Aug 2, 2005
    Milwaukee
    +1 I like to see people use their engenuity as well. Many innovative advances come from outside the industries. His next project could well be very useful and use something he learned from this one. Good for him!

One thing that has been proven many times is that good styling is not as easy as many believe.

7. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP Millennium Member

Jul 4, 1999
    West Texas
    Looks like something I rode in Amsterdam once..........er twice :whistling:

8. Junkyard Dawg

Junkyard Dawg

Jun 21, 2001
    B.C., Canada
    Some good thought went into this project though I doubt that it will be seen on the market. The link below has a lot more information:

http://www.motorcyclemojo.com/articles/the-uno/

In the latest issue of Popular Science, there is an article about this machine.

9. kengps

kengps

Feb 13, 2006
    Alaska
    The worst design ever was miss Joan Claybrooks "backwards motorcycle" Stupid lib protoge of Ralph Nader tried to solve the problem of a motorcycle crashing due to front brake lock-up. Her solution was to steer from the back wheel! Big problem....nobody could ride the thing. She also proposed that motorcycles have ignition interlocks so they could not be ridden without a seatbelt on! Fortunatly She was quickly replaced at the NHTSA when Jimmy Carter lost to Reagan IIRC. Now she heads up "Public Citizen" A big lib group.