close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Worn CT Laser activator cover

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by M1Tanker, Jul 31, 2010.

1. M1Tanker

M1Tanker
    Expand Collapse

After firing 1,000 rounds, the activator cover on my Crimson Trace Laser assembly is worn and just about ready to completely fall off. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? I've already notified Crimson Trace and am awaiting their response. Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Mdot

Mdot
    Expand Collapse

I had that model for 1 day and sold it. Not a big fan of the CT but I imagine, as inexpensive as they are to make, they will put a new one in the mail to you.

3. AZBru88

AZBru88
    Expand Collapse

Man wait to hear from CT I would think they would take care of something like that. I have CT's on 3 of my carry guns, all have over 1500 rounds through them one probably around the 5000 mark. Plus they are carried on a daily basis, and have hours of dry firing behind them. I've never had any problem like that. Must have been a bad one or something. Best of luck, keep us informed. I'm sure you want to keep those electronics sealed and water proof.

4. gunsmoke92

gunsmoke92
    Expand Collapse

CT will take care of you. I've never heard of a case where they didn't either repair or replace their product if there was a problem. :thumbsup:

5. M1Tanker

M1Tanker
    Expand Collapse

As I suspected, CT took care of me. Today I received my brand new laser. They didn't ask any questions or anything. They just swapped it out for a new one. Now that's customer service!

6. USSOCOM

USSOCOM
    Expand Collapse

CT has excellent customer service. They will cover that under warranty. Be sure to ask to be added to their batteries for life program.

7. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison
    Expand Collapse
    Brew Crew

I don't see why ct wouldn't take care of this matter. Let us know of the outcome.

8. Case de Callier

Case de Callier
    Expand Collapse

AWWWW...you almost made it to post #5.:wavey: