Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

World most embarrasing date

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by mally_b, Jun 16, 2002.

1. I think you guys on the lighter side can appreciate what happened to me tonight.
    I went on a blind date tonight with a very good looking man. Being the bumbeling school girl that I am I of course proceeded to commit dating susicide. The first grevious error I commited was to drink soda while my date was telling a joke. Next thing I know I am laughing and spitting soda from my nose (very attractive). Next on our agenda after the soda incident was to see a movie. As we were walking up the stairs to the theater I of course trip and wind up with my face practically in my dates butt (not the prettiest thing when you are up close and personal with it). Then when I think it can't get any worse he hands me the tray with the popcorn and sodas on it and I spill the whole thing on myself. So laugh my friends and think of how brainless us blonds are on first dates.
  2. See 'Seven Reasons To Crawl Under A Rock'. Should make your evening a little less memorable.

For what it's worth, some of us have had a like, or worse, first date and survived.;)

3. SK

SK Millennium Member

Aug 21, 1999
    This is probably the worlds most embarrasing date
    Go to this site,4128,341961,00.html
    Scroll down to "Indecent Proposal", A first date gone bad., click play. A new window will pop up, you'll have to watch a short ad first but worth the wait.

Rated R+, nothing nasty but you might not want the little ones in the room.
  4. HankB

Dec 17, 2001
    Central Texas.
    My biggest problem with blind dates is that they keep bumping into things.

Then there was the time a "friend" set me up with a girl from Buffalo. To this day, I still can't decide what her other parent was.

5. HasSpoken

HasSpoken SumBody2Luv

Mar 19, 2002
    Molly why dont you and I go on a blind date, it will be GT's first official blind date. But, I must admit I dont have much experience with beautiful blonds, for that matter I dont have much experience with women in general (too much time spent on GT ;Q )...
  6. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dec 16, 1999
    We all know you were just doing that to make him more comfortable. I wouldn't worry about it. Women can get away with stuff like that. If you were a guy it would be all over.
    Wow finally a double standard that is to the gals advantage. :)
  7. Wow you guys are so nice and supportive. I just thought it was funny that I tripped over myself all night. I hope my experience helped you guys that are nervous about first dates you can't screw up worse than I did. even if he dosen't call me back I will have something to laugh about for the rest of my life. :)
  8. rfenster

rfenster CLM

Mar 15, 2001
    Littleton, CO USA
    Hillarious--I almost snorted/coughed up my pepsi!
  9. Tom34

Tom34 Obama Must Go!

Apr 20, 2002
    S.F. Bay Area
    Priceless !!!!!!!!;f
  10. WolfmanGK

WolfmanGK Super Plump

Oct 7, 2000
    Northern Dakota
  11. Hey Wolfman what is that supposed to mean it wouldn't be a reference to any particular person we both know would it?
  12. WolfmanGK

WolfmanGK Super Plump

Oct 7, 2000
    Northern Dakota
    Who President Klinton? No, I don't like him, either.
  13. PETman

Apr 20, 2002
    Just love a woman who can be herself!!!!!!!!