Wood on my mossberg pistol grip.

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by JGguns, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Alright I got this gun on sat. Today I traded for this wood furniture. I went to swap the fore end and it will not work. I'm guessing I need the ribbed style wood forend (so if anyone has one they can let go please let me know!). But if there is a way to make this work please let me know. This is a beutiful set and would live to use it. Below is pics of the gun, the furniture and the problem.

And if anyone has the ribbed style I would love to get it from you. Or swap my whole synthetic forearm assembly for your wood assembly.

Thanks in advance for any help folks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    mossberg 500 ribbed wood forend Tactical Shotguns Aug 23, 2012
    Where can I get a wood pistol grip for a Mossberg 500/590 Tactical Shotguns Apr 3, 2011
    Mossberg 500A Persuader... will wood stock set from any 500 fit this gun? Tactical Shotguns May 13, 2010
    WTB - Mossberg 500 wood furnature Wanted To Buy Oct 4, 2009
    WTB mossberg 500 wood stock Wanted To Buy Sep 15, 2006

3. I have the same gun but with a breacher barrel and 6 round tube. Wife ordered a nice set of wood furniture off of e-bay and it all fit perfectly. I don't think you need a ribbed fore grip. It just needs to be specifically for a Mossberg 500. Your fore grip looks like it might have come off of a semi-auto.

4. http://www.havlinsales.com/

You probably need a different fore end slide assembly. Looks like you have the 7 5/8" version and need the 6 1/2" one.

Click the button that says modern shotgun parts.

#3 vafish, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  5. Yea after doing alittle digging last night I realized that's what I need.

I was hoping I might come up up with a cheaper option but I don't think so.

Thanks for the link!