Wood on my mossberg pistol grip.

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by JGguns, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Alright I got this gun on sat. Today I traded for this wood furniture. I went to swap the fore end and it will not work. I'm guessing I need the ribbed style wood forend (so if anyone has one they can let go please let me know!). But if there is a way to make this work please let me know. This is a beutiful set and would live to use it. Below is pics of the gun, the furniture and the problem.

And if anyone has the ribbed style I would love to get it from you. Or swap my whole synthetic forearm assembly for your wood assembly.

Thanks in advance for any help folks!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    mossberg 500 ribbed wood forend Tactical Shotguns Aug 23, 2012
    Where can I get a wood pistol grip for a Mossberg 500/590 Tactical Shotguns Apr 3, 2011
    Mossberg 500A Persuader... will wood stock set from any 500 fit this gun? Tactical Shotguns May 13, 2010
    WTB - Mossberg 500 wood furnature Wanted To Buy Oct 4, 2009
    WTB mossberg 500 wood stock Wanted To Buy Sep 15, 2006

3. I have the same gun but with a breacher barrel and 6 round tube. Wife ordered a nice set of wood furniture off of e-bay and it all fit perfectly. I don't think you need a ribbed fore grip. It just needs to be specifically for a Mossberg 500. Your fore grip looks like it might have come off of a semi-auto.

4. http://www.havlinsales.com/

You probably need a different fore end slide assembly. Looks like you have the 7 5/8" version and need the 6 1/2" one.

Click the button that says modern shotgun parts.
    #3 vafish, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  5. Yea after doing alittle digging last night I realized that's what I need.

I was hoping I might come up up with a cheaper option but I don't think so.

Thanks for the link!