close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Women and their chemical weapons, I mean hand lotions

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Rabid Rabbit, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

Nov 22, 2004
    The women in the office I was visiting were trying all kinds of hand lotions at the same time. Shortly aftward my throat start constricting and getting harder to breathe, 15 minutes later I was ok but still..... Never had that happened before.

2. Annoyedgrunt

Annoyedgrunt Dry Heat my ASS

Oct 6, 2007
    AZ
    I never understood that. I mean, I get the perfume concept, but do we really need to smell you coming from 15 yards away? Makes me wonder how THEY stand it.

3. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Excessive estrogen makes your throat swell?

Give me hives personally.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  4. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    Olfactory something or other, you quit smelling it after a while.

5. Find a creative lawyer. If they were all old ladies, you might be able to file for sexual harassment.

6. Andy W

Andy W

Dec 4, 2006
    Kansas
    I like it when my gf uses hand lotion. I'm really not too concerned about the smell. Usually have other things on my mind.

7. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean

Jul 13, 2003
    Canada

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go for it!

8. I hate perfumes.

My nose prefers clean, no perfumes added :)

9. Monte4283

Monte4283

Apr 24, 2010
    Michigan
    "It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  10. K.Kiser

K.Kiser

Jan 23, 2010
    Shreveport, La.
    Women and their fragrances -- very annoying... When the whole bath and bodyworks went insane years ago, I wanted to live in a bubble... I don't mind some light and clean fragrance that I can only smell when I'm close to them, but some of that mess is an assault and ALOT of those lotions are just purely pungent..

My male elders told me when I was coming up to avoid those very perfumed woman... It's often to cover up nasty funk..

11. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Mar 23, 2003
    >^..^<
    I will only go into a B&BW or any store that sells perfumes and has testers sitting around during slow hours. If possible, I will only go when they first open. I love some of B&BW's stuff but the majority of it I cannot handle.

I got on the elevator at work the other night. Someone had left my office SIX HOURS earlier and I could still smell her perfume in the elevator. Can you imagine her car during the summer? :faint:

12. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

:agree:

The bad part is, when ever I get close enough to give them a good snuffing to check their perfume.....they always run away!!!:freak:

13. I hear ya! Wait , you said snuffing while I was thinking sniffing. tom.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012