close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Woman Set On Fire On Brooklyn Elevator

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by fla2760, Dec 18, 2011.

1. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
  2. fla2760

fla2760

Aug 12, 2006
    FL
  3. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    X-ray 4N6, cops post here for discussion with other cops. Sometimes the topic is already being discussed in GNG, PI, RI, even CI, so it gets posted here again.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  4. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Apr 30, 2000
    Lexington, KY
    Animals. Stupid animals at that. Hard to collect what you're owed if your debtor is dead.

5. WTF...:steamed:

I say give the SOB a first class ticket to Hell so he can get an eternal dose of what he did to that poor woman.

6. I just saw the "perp walk" on the local news at 11:00...This knuckle head appears to be somewhat of an EDP, at least this is what his legal aid attorney is going to say..:steamed:...Even though this is NYC, I can't remember the last time anyone was set on fire.....Senseless, just senseless....My heart goes out to the victim and her family.

7. X-ray 4N6

X-ray 4N6

May 18, 2006
    London (ex SA)
    I understand now. Thanks.

8. Panzergrenadier1979

Panzergrenadier1979 Keystone Cop

Jan 16, 2009
    Central Pennsylvania
    First, let a street mob decide how to dispatch him to his final destination.

9. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

Bad. Real bad. I hope the prosecution is fare enough to realize that this animal needs to be offed, or at least put away for natural life.