close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Withdrawing all my husbands for sales threads

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by Magicmanmb, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Don't know if this is the corresct spot or not But Chris's health has declined, and I don't know about any deals he had going but until his health improves, I am putting everything on hold.
    Please hold a good thought.

I think I withdrew all of his posts also for those that have our phone # please I would appreciate no calls. I'm trying to keep the line open and we won't know anything for a while. It's related to the embolism he had in October. Heart muscle damage

2. I just got a pm about his health.

"They have him sceduled for angioplasty and ablation?
    this afternoon. Dr. said he will be hospital for at least 4 or 5 days. not quite sure after that. they found he had atrium fibillation? and another blood clot
    Thanks for understanding. I'm not sure what deals he had set up. Your were purchasing his vest? It's for sure he won't need that Dr. said he will be on heart medications for the rest of his life. he was going back to reserve pd but I'm refusing to llet him now. If you would post this in the South Carolina section I'd appreciate it I'm leaving for the hospital now."

Get well soon.........

Jason

3. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Southeast
    Prayers sent from Anderson SC for both Chris and for you.

4. slewfoot

slewfoot Random Mayhem

May 13, 2007
    S.E. Pa