close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

With all this warm weather down South. Fishing

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by mossy500camo, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Not in my area. Crappie along with bass has really slowed down to a crawl. Fishes also aren't bitting very aggressive.

2. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    WAR EAGLE COUNTRY
    Noway! What part of Florida? Im planning to visit FL mid Summer or Early fall 2007. Seminole Country! I have an aunt there we plan to stay /w her for a few days. Maybe we could all 'Hook Up' and do some fishing. Just me, nephew and his wife and daugther. PM if you like. :thumbsup:

3. I'm way south like Broward county. Do most of my crappie fishing on Lake Istokpoga ( highlands county ) or Fisheating creek ( glades county ) , neighter or which is near seminole county, but thanks for the invite.

One thing I will suggest, if you need live bait look for the shops that sell crickets an for get the worms. I fished with crickets a few week back and caught alot of fish. Most of the crappie where easily 3lbs and a caught a few bass also.

4. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    WAR EAGLE COUNTRY
    LOL! Thanks for the info, tips. When I said 'Seminole Country' I meant Tallahassee (spell check). Yup! We plan to do alot of fishing. I prefer freshwater, my nephew and his wife want to do some saltwater fishing. Recommend any fav hot spots? For fresh or salt water. Thanks! :fishing: