close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Windows Sign In

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by rfrf, Oct 30, 2010.

1. rfrf

rfrf

Apr 28, 2008
    How do I set windows so I can sign in with a minimum of passwords and logins ? Thanks in advance. You guys have always been a lot of help.

RFRF

2. - what version of windows are you running?

- Is this a work or personal machine? If work, TALK TO YOUR OFFICE IT GUY AND DON'T MAKE CHANGES YOURSELF.

- What is your login procedure now? i.e.; how many passwords/logins do you have to do?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010

3. rfrf

rfrf

Apr 28, 2008
    My computer is a new HP Windows 7 laptop. The sign in requires a password. It is for personal use, Thanks, RFRF

4. stolivar

stolivar

Mar 6, 2005
    Missouri
    go to control panel then user accounts. on the right you will see change passwords. put in your old one but don't put one in for the new one.

steve

5. Toyman

Toyman

May 6, 2003
    West Michigan
    You wanted a minimum number of passwords and logins, then you state you use A password. One password is the minimum for one login.

Do you still have the box the computer came in? :rofl:

6. rfrf

rfrf

Apr 28, 2008
    I put no password in when asked and now I can turn on and log in with no request for a log in or password. Thanks again, it worked RFRF