close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Winchester 1300 Defender

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by 69HEMI-R/T, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Got a good chance at a brand new Winchester 1300 Defender in 20 guage and am wondering if there is anything I should know about them. Apparently, the 20 guage models are hard to find. This one has a Speedfeed stock and 7+1 capacity. I think it is a decent deal at $300 , what say you?

2. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Aug 21, 2006
    Just OK
    Probably ok bought at $300, but not a great deal. One thing to think about is the vast abundance of 12 gauge options in comparison to 20. Nothing wrong with a 20, just not as many options.
    Can you get it for $250?

3. Probably not, but I will ask. It is brand new and he probably will not come down much.
    I already have a 12ga. gun. It is an older (1970's) Ithaca Model 37 M&P with 20" bbl , walnut stock set and parkerized metal. Had it since I bought it new and love it. Just wanting a 20ga. model for my wife as she is afraid to shoot the Ithaca.