close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9MM vs M&P9C: pix

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by ccoker, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ccoker

ccoker

Mar 23, 2005
    Subject of EDC came up on another forum, took these pics and figured I would share here

Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9, 17rds of 147g HST on tap
    Carries better than the M&P9 Compact 9 because it's so thin, both in Blade Tech Nano IWB holsters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I LOVE shooting the SO9
    I know this is blasphemous, but I really don't shoot my full size 45 anymore
    Attended a training class on Saturday and ran the gun hard, it's a solid shooter and very, very fast. Kind of a a cross between a race and CC gun.

2. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    I have to agree.....I find myself carrying the SpecOps 9 quite a bit, too. I would say I still carry my full size 1911's a little more, but I sure do like the weight/capacity advantage of the SO9....especially with two spare mags on my weak side! It is a great shooting pistol with almost zero recoil and is very accurate, and very, very quick with follow up shots on target. There was a magazine shortage for a while, but that seems to have been fixed recently. It is a great pistol for someone looking for a hi-capacity ccw pistol with a 1911 style, single action trigger setup. It is not an inexpensive pistol, but it is built well, and is a hell of a shooter! I have not even looked in my Glock 17 or 19's direction since I got the SO9.

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
  4. Eyescream

Eyescream hates you

Jan 15, 2002
    What the hell did you do to the grip on that S&W?