close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9MM vs M&P9C: pix

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by ccoker, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ccoker

ccoker

Mar 23, 2005
    Subject of EDC came up on another forum, took these pics and figured I would share here

Wilson Combat Spec Ops 9, 17rds of 147g HST on tap
    Carries better than the M&P9 Compact 9 because it's so thin, both in Blade Tech Nano IWB holsters

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I LOVE shooting the SO9
    I know this is blasphemous, but I really don't shoot my full size 45 anymore
    Attended a training class on Saturday and ran the gun hard, it's a solid shooter and very, very fast. Kind of a a cross between a race and CC gun.

2. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    I have to agree.....I find myself carrying the SpecOps 9 quite a bit, too. I would say I still carry my full size 1911's a little more, but I sure do like the weight/capacity advantage of the SO9....especially with two spare mags on my weak side! It is a great shooting pistol with almost zero recoil and is very accurate, and very, very quick with follow up shots on target. There was a magazine shortage for a while, but that seems to have been fixed recently. It is a great pistol for someone looking for a hi-capacity ccw pistol with a 1911 style, single action trigger setup. It is not an inexpensive pistol, but it is built well, and is a hell of a shooter! I have not even looked in my Glock 17 or 19's direction since I got the SO9.

3. Eyescream

Eyescream hates you

Jan 15, 2002
    What the hell did you do to the grip on that S&W?