close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

will Crimson Trace grip laser fit MTAC holster (Glock 19)?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by jadickson, Apr 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jadickson

jadickson

Dec 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    I carry a Glock 19 (gen 3) in a Comp-Tac MTAC holster. I am interested in buying the Crimson Trace grip laser (item LG-417), and I just wanted to make sure that my Glock will still fit in the holster properly with the laser attached.

I appologize if this has already been asked before, but I could not find anything using the search function. I am hoping for a response from someone with first-hand experience with using these products together. Judging by the pictures, it looks like everything is going to be ok.

Thanks!

2. NAS T MAG

NAS T MAG

Feb 12, 2007
    Northern Ohio
    I also have a MTAC and Glock 19. It looks like the CT would work, but I have Lasermax internals on all my carry guns unless they don't make one for it.
    Glock 19 - Lasermax
    Glock 21 - Lasermax
    Beretta 92FS - Lasermax
    Taurus PT92 - Lasermax
    Taurus Judge - Crimson Trace
    S&W Pro 60 - Crimson Trace
    Keltec P3AT - Crimson Trace

3. jadickson

jadickson

Dec 4, 2009
    North Carolina
    In case anyone searches for this question in the future: I got the Crimson Trace 417 and it fits the MTAC without any problems at all.