close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

wife is taking my guns.......

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by cowboywannabe, Mar 21, 2012.

1. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    one at a time.

i had to buy another LWS32 once she shot the one i had she took it as her own.

today i made the mistake of bringing my G26 with us to the range.

she shot her LWS then went to her M-60 NY-1 with CT grips....i let her shoot my LC9 which she didnt like, then i figured what the hell, i loaded up 10 rounds in my G26 and gave it to her and she ripped them off accurately and fast.

she wants my G26. problem is its my BUG on duty. LC9 was too light or narrow for her, recoil stung her hands a bit she said, the M60 she likes but says its distant second to the G26.

now, anybody in east Al. or west Ga. wanna do some horse trading? if your wife likes the J frame i will trade you your wife for mine.:rofl:

2. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...

3. See, it's true that when a guy is looking to buy a gun for his sweetie/gf/wife, it's important that she gets to play with it and shoot it some first.

Good reminder.

4. Or another wife. Only, the second time around, marry for money and one who already has her own Glock. Just saying. :whistling:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  5. bug

bug

Feb 6, 2007

You Poor bastard Your wife wants you to go Gun shopping:rofl:

I truly feel bad for you perhaps after gun shopping she will make you eat a steak dinner.:crying: the horror of it all...

Sounds like a KEEPER to me.

6. steve581581

steve581581

Oct 9, 2011
    Troy MI
    Mine has done the same thing with my G26. I keep trying to ge her to buy her own but she keeps coming home with new shoes instead.

7. All this time i thought this was the way of life. Every time my wife grabs my pistol she won't let go :dunno:

8. BamaBud

BamaBud NRA Life Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Heart of Dixie
    Post pics of your wife first!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  9. Was that a gen4 26? Go shopping, she may like the 4 better :)

10. bntyhntr6975

bntyhntr6975

Mar 21, 2012
    wichita, ks.
    I found a good way to get my wife to leave (my) Glocks alone: I bought her an XDM9 3.8. Now my Glocks are mine. Again. For now....

11. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    Florida
    :rofl:

12. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Nov 27, 2011
    Maine
    Your wife doesn't have jacked up teeth does she?

13. ssharber

ssharber

Dec 1, 2002
    My wife loves the baby Glocks. They're too small for my hands, but fit hers just fine. She's always buying me anything I ask for so I can't complain.

14. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    na, we live in alabama but we're not from here.:rofl: